Random good picture Not show
1. Her mouth was a thread-like incision above almost a double chin.
2. The cook is grinding the carrot into threadlike thing.
3. A long, threadlike appendage, especially a whiplike extension of certain cells or unicellular organisms that functions as an organ of locomotion.sentencedict.com/threadlike.html
4. A large portion of the cytoskeleton consists of threadlike microfilaments composed mainly of the contractile actin.
5. Genes are spiraled , threadlike particles made of DNA ( deoxyribonucleic acid ).
6. On close inspection, the conglomeration of threadlike nanotubes resembles a helter-skelter unwoven fabric.
7. Serotonin neurons originate in the raphe nucleus, near the base of the brain and, with long, threadlike extensions known as axons reach more distant regions.
8. The technical conditions of dechroming and the preparation of the threadlike collagen fiber were studied.
9. The vegetative part of a fungus, consisting of a mass of branching, threadlike hyphae.
10. North American orchid having a solitary leaf and flowers with threadlike petals.
More similar words: thread, deadline, headline, threat, threaten, ad lib, like, unlike, likely, and the like, likewise, unlikely, feel like, likelihood, three, deadly, something like, threshold, with regard to, with respect to, read, bread, spread, reader, reading, already, get ready, dreaded, readily, breadth.