Random good picture Not show
4. The tug eased into the narrow docking space.
5. The tug is towing three barges.
6. Tug the drawer and it will open.
7. All it needed was a good tug.
8. The ship steamed athwart the tug.
9. She gave a little tug on the rope.
10. I gave the loose tooth a tug.
11. Kate felt a tug of jealousy.
12. She felt a sharp tug at her sleeve.
13. She removed the bandage with a sharp tug.
14. The tug crossed our stern not fifty yards away.
15. She gave her sister's hair a sharp tug.
16. Tom felt a tug at his sleeve.
17. Tom gave his sister's hair a hard tug.
18. She knows exactly how to tug at readers' heartstrings.
19. I felt a tug at my sleeve.
20. She started the engine with one tug of the starter rope.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Children often become caught up in a tug of love between warring parents.
22. In a tug - of - war , the competitors pull as hard as they can.
23. Feeling a tug at his sleeve, he turned to see Joe beside him.
24. Chelsea and Aston Villa were involved in a tug of war for Liverpool's Ray Houghton last night.
25. The tug was seaward of the Hakai Passage on a course that diverged from the Calvert Island coastline.
26. She gave a tentative tug at her hand.
27. They mimed a tug of war.
28. He felt the tug of the tow rope.
29. After the divorce they became involved in an emotional tug of war over the children.
30. It's the story of a lost child - guaranteed to tug at the heartstrings.
More similar words: detract, attract, retract, contract, distract, abstract, contractor, protracted, attractive, retractile, attraction, extracting, distractedly, social contract, track, trace, fraction, fracture, cataract, practice, interact, practical, character, practically, hyperactive, in practice, interactive, practitioner, interaction, track down.