Random good picture Not show
(1) The soldiers were tearing across the bridge.
(2) A back tyre blew after half an hour tearing along a rocky road.
(3) Look at the children tearing about in the playground. Sentencedict.com
(4) He noticed that fabric was tearing away from the plane's wing.
(5) Scandal is tearing the government apart.
(6) He went tearing along the road after the bus.
(7) An automobile came tearing along the road.
(8) Alice was in a tearing hurry as usual.
(9) Factionalism was tearing the party and the country apart.
(10) Her Mum gave her a rocket for tearing her new jeans.
(11) There was a sickening sound of tearing metal.
(12) The postwar vogue for tearing down buildings virtually destroyed the city's architecture.
(13) Tom, when are you going to stop tearing around and settle down?
(14) The children were screaming and tearing at each other's hair.
(15) The children were tearing around in the park.
(16) Racial strife is tearing our country apart.
(17) I swear off tearing the books.
(18) The children were tearing about in the garden.
(19) A young man was tearing down the street.
(20) There's no need to be in such a tearing hurry we've got plenty of time.
(21) My boss is tearing his hair out about the delay in the schedule.
(22) They're tearing down these old houses to build a new office block.
(23) I've been tearing my hair out trying to get done in time.
(24) He accused the leader of tearing up the party's manifesto .
(25) Anyone else would have been tearing their hair out trying to work it out.
(26) I imagine they'll be tearing the building down sooner or later.
(27) Tied memories of our time, our memories of the time tearing.
(28) I was late for the match and in a tearing hurry.
(29) Simply making steel stronger does not necessarily guarantee freedom from laminar tearing.
(30) The company came under furious attack from environmentalists for tearing up the forests.
More similar words: rearing, bearings, clearing, disappearing, bear in mind, staring, roaring, earring, preparing, tear, tear up, tear off, tear down, in tears, marine, ringing, submarine, ring, bring, cringe, during, fringe, boring, string, ring up, ring out, at regular intervals, bring up, offering, bring in.