Synonym: hover. Similar words: levitation, gravitate, levity, inevitably, revitalize, inevitable, alleviate, inevitability. Meaning: ['levɪteɪt] v. 1. cause to rise in the air and float, as if in defiance of gravity 2. be suspended in the air, as if in defiance of gravity.
Random good picture Not show
1. He has claimed he can levitate.
2. I often dream that I can levitate.
3. Nina can, apparently, levitate a small ball between her hands.
4. He made himself levitate over the capital.
5. The guru claimed that he could levitate.
6. Levitate now costs 3 % of base mana.
7. They marched innocently off to the Pentagon to try to levitate it and put flowers in rifle barrels.
8. A toy consists of a magnetic spinning top and a plate containing magnets (e. g. "Levitron"). The top may levitate above the magnetic plate. Under what conditions can one observe the phenomenon?
More similar words: levitation, gravitate, levity, inevitably, revitalize, inevitable, alleviate, inevitability, invitation, gravitational, agitate, imitate, irritate, cogitate, meditate, hesitate, militate, agitated, irritated, agitatedly, facilitate, felicitate, debilitate, precipitate, resuscitate, incapacitate, regurgitate, facilitated, rehabilitate, premeditated.