Similar words: bewilderment, wilderness, builder, be considered as, wildlife, elder, elderly, shareholder. Meaning: [-əd] adj. perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment.
Random good picture Not show
1. The instructions completely bewildered me.
2. The driver was bewildered by the conflicting road signs.
3. He was shattered and bewildered by this trenchant criticism.
4. She packed her bags and left?leaving Matthew bewildered and confused.
5. The child was bewildered by the noise and the crowds.
6. I confess myself bewildered by their explanation.
7. He was rather bewildered at seeing her there.
8. She was totally bewildered by his message.
9. A bewildered child was wandering among the crowd.
10. He was bewildered by his daughter's reaction.
11. She was totally bewildered by his sudden change of mood.
12. The big city bewildered the old woman from the countryside.
13. Many people feel bewildered by the speed of technological innovation.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. He took the bewildered Elliott by the arm and guided him out.
15. Polly, bewildered and embarrassed, dropped her head and scuffed her feet.
16. I am totally bewildered by the clues to this crossword puzzle.
17. The audience, not to mention the bewildered cast, were not amused.
18. Some shoppers looked bewildered by the sheer variety of goods on offer.
19. The mother came came away somewhat bewildered.
20. The old men, terrified, bewildered, huddled together.
21. Police took a burglary report from a bewildered resident.
22. Republicans in Strabane are bewildered by the case.
23. He was frankly bewildered by it all.
24. He felt depressed, and slightly bewildered.
25. The poor bewildered creature was being mobbed by rooks.
26. Belinda felt bewildered by his apparent about-face.
27. The kids felt bewildered and betrayed by the divorce.
28. Stunned and bewildered, Polly stared at him.
29. Bewildered and uneasy, she searches the past for clues.
30. Arriving in a strange city at night, I felt alone and bewildered.
More similar words: bewilderment, wilderness, builder, be considered as, wildlife, elder, elderly, shareholder, interfere with, derelict, here and there, be worth, will, willingness, mild, build, child, red, Jewish, rebuild, build up, building, reduce, scared, shared, live with, likewise, cope with, grandchild, only child.