Random good picture Not show
1. All matter exerts a gravitational attraction.
2. It thus excludes situations involving impulsive gravitational waves.
3. There is also gravitational potential energy.
4. What, even so, of the required gravitational pull?
5. Tidal stress and gravitational asymmetries had pulled the sphere out of shape. Newtonian mechanics had done the rest.
6. Here is a gravitational field device to draw down orbiting objects on to a preprogrammed landing site.
7. Further gravitational segregation of the iron core means that denser material moves inwards displacing less dense material outwards.
8. In a gravitational field this causes the denser air to sink and buoy up the less dense gas.
9. The gravitational forces are the manifestation of space-time curvature due to the presence of matter.
10. The gravitational fields of these irregular chunks are so lumpy that any orbit is certain to evolve rapidly.
11. They regard such wobbles as responses to the gravitational tugs of planets orbiting around them.
12. In the alternative case of thick gravitational waves, they are non-scalar curvature singularities.
13. Earlier experiments had compared the Earth's gravitational attraction with the centrifugal force from its own rotation.
14. The debt of gravitational energy will not have to be paid until the end of the universe.
15. The split rock is slow to fall, the gravitational force being lower and the angle of fall correspondingly sharper.
16. Weight is the gravitational force of attraction exerted on a body.
17. The gravitational field has been explored in some detail by observations of the satellites and of the paths of fly-by spacecraft.
18. The greater the mass of an object, the greater its gravitational pull.
19. If a spacecraft travels faster than 11 km a second, it escapes the earth's gravitational pull.
20. In the Jupiter fly-by, the ship had used the gravitational field of the planet to increase her velocity.
21. So for a sufficiently large number of matter particles, gravitational forces can dominate over all other forces.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. After a while we are aware of a deviation, the gravitational pull of an unseen planet.
23. The no-hair theorem implies that a large amount of information is lost in a gravitational collapse.
24. The metric components can also be rewritten in terms of the gravitational potential so that.
25. Alternatively the capsule might be drifting in the weak gravitational field of intergalactic space.
26. As if this were an apex of this island, its source of gravitational pull.
27. The complete system involved includes a flat surface - a table, perhaps - and a steady downward gravitational pull.
28. They then appear to us as what a classical physicist would call waves, such as waves of light or gravitational waves.
29. As the Moon orbits around the Earth it exerts its gravitational pull as illustrated: 1.
30. A concrete choice could be the four-momentum of a test body acted on by gravitational and non-gravitational forces.
More similar words: gravitas, invitation, levitation, navigational, proportional representation, confrontational, nationalization, gravity, national, rational, agitation, imitation, educational, irrational, hesitation, sanitation, meditation, limitation, habitation, stationary, rationalize, vibrational, nationalize, nationality, nationalist, nationalism, irrationally, sensational, elicitation, national debt.