Random good picture Not show
1. Owls regurgitate partly digested food to feed their young.
2. Some birds and animals regurgitate food to feed their young.
3. Many students simply regurgitate what they hear in lectures.
4. Don't regurgitate the stuff given in the textbook.
5. Birds regurgitate food to feed their young.
6. It is much easier to regurgitate previously assembled information than to ascertain new relationships and organize original categories and assimilations.
7. Many birds of prey regurgitate pellets which contain the indigestible remains of their prey, including much of the bone.
8. Next, they regurgitate digestive fluid into their victim's bodies, essentially liquefying them in their shells.
9. When they chew their cud , they regurgitate some food renew all this gas comes out.
10. His measure of success is his students'capacity to regurgitate factual data.
11. The valve regurgitate flow usually occur in multiple mainveins in DDVI, and in femoral veins in DVI.
12. For the exam, you must be able to regurgitate the information.
13. The mainstream media also tends to regurgitate the same ol'stats and angles and you.
14. bottle-fed infants more often regurgitate some quantity of a feed , or get a less than perfect balance of fore and hind milk than they might if feeding directly from the breast.
15. With bellies full of small fish, will regurgitate a portion for waiting chicks.
16. She tries to get students to think critically, not just regurgitate facts.
17. Gull chicks, for instance, peck at their parents' bills, which causes them to regurgitate food.
18. But he does not simply pontificate from his position as an excellent photographer[sentencedict.com], or regurgitate standard procedures.
19. Anyone wanting further excitement could watch a man swallow and regurgitate a seven foot long chain!
20. I could learn procedures and facts for a short time and I knew how to regurgitate them for examinations.
21. There are no journalists in the country, excluding the poor saps whose job is to regurgitate what the party tells them.
22. The adults extract oil from the sea-creatures they eat and then regurgitate it for their chicks.
23. Room service: A red-knobbed hornbill arrives with breakfast, which he will regurgitate for his roughly three-month-old chick safely inside a nest hole in an Alstonia tree.
More similar words: agitate, agitated, agitatedly, agitation, regulate, prestidigitation, imitate, hesitate, meditate, militate, irritated, facilitate, resuscitate, facilitated, premeditated, rehabilitate, turgid, surgical, regular, irregular, regulator, regularly, regularity, regulatory, regulation, digital, digital clock, at regular intervals, habitat, legitimate.