Random good picture Not show
1. Gentle massage will revitalize your skin.
2. They hope to revitalize the neighborhood by providing better housing.
3. Now Magic will revitalize, energize and galvanize this group.
4. The attempt to revitalize shareholder democracy in this fashion is doomed to failure in the large public company.
5. They seek, correctly, to revitalize our atrophied sense of civic life but we need to go much further.
6. I think we have to revitalize our society.
7. We need to revitalize human nutritional research.
8. Adjust, transform and revitalize delay of old industry base.
9. Can Obama's revitalize trade finance?
10. Students suggested to revitalize the promenade in Heng Fa Chuen by planting different kinds of waterside.
11. Congress has tried dozens of approaches to revitalize decaying urban and rural areas.
12. Revitalize the slabstone factory and lie in the southwest of Fangshan of Beijing in Beijing.
13. And she urges efforts to revitalize the circulation of rural commodities.
14. You would not create and focus the energy to quit smoking, diet successfully learn the piano, or revitalize a relationship.
15. To be sure, aquariums in once-blighted areas of Baltimore and Monterey, Calif., helped to revitalize those cities.
16. Authorities claim that a short nap can reduce tension and revitalize you.
17. And local officials liked it because it promised to enlarge the tax base and revitalize declining downtown areas.
18. At the end of the massage, briskly rub your feet to revitalize your energy.
19. The mayor's speech at the restored historic Lincoln Theater was designed to highlight his plans to revitalize neighborhoods.
20. Building there, he said, would encourage redevelopment of aging city blocks and revitalize the area.
21. Because of DSD , it is now possible to revitalize the music world.
22. Intellectual activities such as reading books or listening to music can revitalize our mental processes.
23. Koa Association was one of the earliest koa bodies advocating that "Japan and China cooperate' to revitalize Asia."
24. Yang Zhixiong thinks[sentencedict .com], drive mobile electron business affairs to will be brought revitalize an industry economy and pull touch the double-faced effect that needs inside 3G.
25. We should all strive to reunify our motherland and revitalize our nation.
26. Current, countrywide seed system is in executive seed project, revitalize seminal industry.
27. The Agora Theatre is an extremely colourful, determinedly upbeat place. The building is part of the masterplan for Lelystad by Adriaan Geuze, which aims to revitalize the pragmatic, sober town centre.
28. Have manufacturings enterprise of automobile fitting with strength of building new, victory leopard, revitalize inferiorly etc.
29. Allantoin, from the comfrey plant is renowned for its ability to soothe, support and revitalize skin.
30. We should learn his great revolution spirit and good quality seriously, it is those who achieve the Chinese nation to revitalize make arduous efforts with socialistic modernization of China.
More similar words: capitalize, vitality, tantalize, hospitalization, brevity, vital, levitation, inevitably, inevitable, realize, inevitability, penalize, visualize, globalize, socialize, radicalize, liberalize, socialized, specialize, demoralize, nationalize, neutralized, rationalize, demoralized, materialize, marginalize, Italian, commercialize, decentralize, industrialize.