Random good picture Not show
(1) The noise was beginning to irritate me intensely.
(2) After a while her behaviour really began to irritate me.
(3) Some perfumes can irritate the skin and cause itchiness.
(4) Don't irritate her, she's on a short fuse today.
(5) This cream may irritate sensitive skin .
(6) Insect bites irritate your skin.
(7) The child's incessant talking started to irritate her.
(8) Some painkilling drugs can irritate the lining of the stomach.
(9) Perfumes in soap can irritate skin.
(10) The salesman's obsequious manner was beginning to irritate me.
(11) Mathison's brusque style tends to irritate colleagues.
(12) The discharges irritate and make the skin sore; salivation may be profuse; the breath offensive.
(13) Can irritate sensitive eyes or those of contact lens wearers.
(14) Some horses also like to tease us, to irritate us with trivial annoyances - and especially in front of an audience.
(15) Technical deficiencies may irritate, but judicious selection of a short sequence can provide useful evidential material.
(16) He both nodded and shrugged, which seemed to irritate her.
(17) A typical nighttime movement like rolling over can irritate the inflamed joints and awaken the sleeper.
(18) They limit your design options, irritate users, break too often and require more planning and maintenance.
(19) It's fresh, pleasant to use, doesn't irritate skin and keeps me fresh all day.
(20) Don't pull strips straight up or you may irritate skin and break off hair. Sentencedict.com
(21) Your interruptions only serve to irritate the entire staff.
(22) Today, her chirping enthusiasms did not irritate Lily.
(23) Annoy irritate bother irk vex provoke aggravate peeve rile.
(24) Wear rubber gloves while chopping chillies as they can irritate the skin.
(25) Her uncritical acceptance of everything I said began to irritate me.
(26) Washing-up can lead to dry hands but cleansing fluids, sprays and polishes can also irritate dry, sensitive skin.
(27) The cleansing bar uses no animal fats or chemicals which can irritate the skin.
(28) I've tried loads of different mousses but most of them irritate my skin.
(29) After a while, the loud ticking of the clock began to irritate me.
(30) That this objective has not been achieved continues to irritate Dublin.
More similar words: irritated, irritable, authoritative, imitate, agitate, militate, hesitate, meditate, agitated, facilitate, agitatedly, facilitated, resuscitate, regurgitate, rehabilitate, premeditated, stirring, irrigation, territory, marital, heritage, puritan, britain, habitat, veritable, agitation, curriculum vitae, irradiate, invitation, levitation.