Random good picture Not show
1. I felicitate myself on my narrow escape.
2. The whole family felicitated John on his new appointment.
3. We felicitated John on his engagement to marry.
4. Allow me to felicitate you upon the birth of your daughter.
5. I felicitate the day I found you.
6. At the same time, I felicitate myself for the enlightenment and never being affected by these influences again. Moreover, I clearly understand that they have no fault and it's just a sort of style.
7. I ever felicitate myself secretly that I won't make impertinent remarks or be hurt by them.
8. Only she comes too short that I profess myself an enemy to all other joys which the most precious square of sense possesses, and find I'm alone felicitate in your dear highness' love.
9. Give a warm hugtothe second one, help hertopour litter, feel happy for her getting even more bonus, felicitate for her accompany.
10. When the festival comes, some politicians in other countries will pronounce address or call to our chairman to felicitate us.
11. Seeing every pair of couple regret for their life, I felicitate I have chosen it.
12. The exciting forces will change when the technical states of diesel engine change. So to measure the body vibration can felicitate the monitoring of diesel engine technical states of.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. On behalf of the people and the Government of the Lagos State, it is my very warm pleasure and honor to felicitate with the great people of China on the Occasion of the Chinese New Year celebrations.
14. It was so amazing when there were so many strangers to felicitate my birthday.
More similar words: felicitation, elicitation, felicity, felicitous, infelicitous, elicit, resuscitate, incapacitate, solicit, illicit, explicit, implicit, publicity, duplicity, complicity, solicitude, solicitous, duplicitous, delicious, resuscitation, incapacitation, delimitation, delicate, agitate, imitate, meditate, agitated, militate, hesitate, irritate.