Random good picture Not show
1) The troops were severely debilitated by hunger and disease.
2) Stewart took over yesterday when Russell was debilitated by a stomach virus.
3) Parkinson's disease is a debilitating and incurable disease of the nervous system.
4) She has been debilitated by dysentery.
5) The siege of pneumonia debilitated him completely.
6) He was hoping for a cure from his debilitating illness.
7) Progress has been debilitated by a refusal to share ideas.
8) The economy is now strengthening after a long and debilitating recession.
9) Prolonged strike action debilitated the industry.
10) Huge debts are debilitating their economy.
11) She found the heat debilitating.
12) Occasionally a patient is so debilitated that he must be fed intravenously.
13) Meanwhile, thanks to a series of startling medical breakthroughs, his father was recovering from his debilitating strokes.
14) Life penalizes those who fall victim to the debilitating effects human weakness, such as a negative character, ignorance, laziness,[http://sentencedict.com/debilitate.html] excesses and vices. Dr T.P.Chia
15) His greatest strength-the manifest affection and trust of the voters-was also his most debilitating weakness.
16) So the algae hang on as debilitating parasites rather than evolving towards benign cooperation.
17) Heat debilitates many people.
18) Chemotherapy exhausted and debilitated him.
19) They gasped for breath, struggled against debilitating weakness, and when the blood vessels around their brains ruptured, they died.
20) They try to blow up marketing myths that debilitate companies.
21) These diseases blind, maim, disfigure, debilitate, and disable.
22) The patient had been so debilitate by the fever that he lacked the strength to sit up.
23) Bull; How to control or debilitate your opponent immediately - irrespective of their size or martial arts background.
24) How to control or debilitate your opponent immediately - irrespective of their size or martial arts background.
25) For the regime, the fact that it presided over a cowed, debilitated populace enhanced its ability to remain in power.
26) Schistosomiasis is one of the most important zoonoses in the world, and severely debilitate people and animal's health.
27) A Japanese art of self-defense that employs holds and locks and that uses the principles of nonresistance in order to debilitate the strength of the opponent.
28) Using this treatment can and has caused a host of other difficulties that include impacted colon, and or if the seeds are rancid, toxins can form that could debilitate the liver.
29) Laboratory tests show that secretions from the bodies of these millipedes are rich in two chemicals that are potent mosquito repellents, and mosquitoes carry parasites that debilitate capuchins.
More similar words: rehabilitate, militate, rehabilitation, facilitate, facilitated, inevitability, ability, mobility, viability, stability, liability, inability, military, militant, volubility, equability, disability, immobility, durability, solubility, capability, affability, gullibility, reliability, unstability, probability, sensibility, credibility, possibility, malleability.