Random good picture Not show
1. The New York Times has this very laudatory article about your retirement.
2. Beth spoke of Dr. Hammer in laudatory terms.
3. Laudatory backside is containing a Shenzhen is mythological.
4. South Australia has a laudatory name, what is it?
5. Now , when Carrie heard Drouet's laudatory opinion of her dramatic ability, her body tingled with satisfaction.
6. Chicken legs , chicken claws , laudatory title, rich in colloid, with tenacity.
7. Her teaching evaluations are among the most laudatory in this department.
8. A laudatory speech or written tribute , especially one praising someone who has died.
9. Every health minister gets put into his mouth in his early months an ambitious and laudatory summons to voluntary effort.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
10. Browsing around the UCOSP blog, I was reminded of why student projects, while laudatory, frequently fail to deliver anything useful.
11. I don't know why, but O. B a way of disparaging me even while laudatory phrases.
12. The musical box also has the mind convalesces the laudatory name!
13. There was a nice write-up in the paper, even a laudatory editorial.
14. Attend company events and introduce yourself to upper-level execs - and CC them on those laudatory emails you're forwarding.
15. The hotel seats on the oriental "Champs Elysees" the laudatory name of Hengshan road, has a good reputation in Shanghai and internationally is a well known four star commerce hotel.
16. But grape Pi Bo juiciness, sour sweet taste US, the nutrition is rich, has "the crystal pearl" the laudatory name. This article from aspects and so on grape's cultivation and management introduces.
17. Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan province, has always enjoyed its laudatory title Green City.
More similar words: predatory, auditory, predator, oratory, dilatory, aleatory, crematory, migratory, placatory, laboratory, derogatory, regulatory, defamatory, declamatory, preparatory, inflammatory, conciliatory, audacious, plaudits, applaud, cum laude, auditor, story, auditorium, history, factory, victory, orator, educator, operator.