Random good picture Not show
1. He dazzled the crowd with his oratory.
2. He displayed determination as well as powerful oratory.
3. His oratory soon had the crowd booing his opponents.
4. The crowd was held spellbound by her oratory.
5. They were defeated by the power of her oratory.
6. Some politicians are famous for their powers of oratory.
7. I admire the oratory of some politicians.
8. The prime minister has a reputation for powerful oratory.
9. The wedding will be at the Brompton Oratory next month.
10. Reverend Sonny Lara is well-known for his oratory.
11. She, for one(sentencedict.com/oratory.html), had had her fill of oratory.
12. Oratory eliminated the worthless chatter and allowed spies to focus on their precise needs, spewing to the printer only relevant messages.
13. It was called oratory, and dealt with, among other things, logic and the art of persuasion....
14. Mozart's heroic brand of oratory is very different from Beethoven's much more robust variety.
15. Buchanan, armed with little more than expert oratory, can probably be sidelined by the Republicans.
16. It was subsequently placed in the inner oratory where it was enshrined beneath an altar.
17. Jeffrey Archer's tireless energy and folksy oratory were much in demand at constituency lunches and dinners.
18. Mitterrand's oratory and writings displayed a wide grasp of history, philosophy, religion and literature.
19. He roused the masses with his oratory.
20. His oratory drew tears from his audience.
21. He loved the sound of his own oratory.
22. He pulverized the opposition with the force of his oratory.
23. He pulverize the opposition with the force of his oratory.
24. He pulverise the opposition with the force of his oratory.
25. Patriot Patrick Henry liked to drop by to hear the recruiting sermons Davies preached, in order to learn oratory.
26. But his power of decision-making improved, and his gift of calming, persuasive oratory rose to its heights.
27. Their debate on Labour's plight rages far above the brawling oratory in the conference hall.
28. He possesses a good education and reading; he speaks well, and seems desirous of improving himself in Oratory.
29. In 1896, the owners suddenly relented and sold, and Bessett was able to build his oratory.
30. He had spent the last twenty years attending the Party conference, four days of gin and oratory.
More similar words: laboratory, orator, oratorio, migratory, aleatory, dilatory, predatory, crematory, defamatory, regulatory, derogatory, declamatory, conciliatory, operator, narrator, restoration, refrigerator, demonstrator, administrator, story, history, victory, factory, auditory, storage, educator, senator, creator, territory, inventory.