Random good picture Not show
1. It'sounded the knell of all her hopes.
2. The loss of Georgia would sound the death knell of Republican hopes.
3. The revolution tolled the death knell for the Russian monarchy.
4. The arrival of large supermarkets sounded the death knell of many small local shops.
5. The tax increase sounded the death knell for the business.
6. It is as we knell before the throne of Grace that our lives can be restored and our sins forgiven.
7. Croson to be the death knell for minority contracting laws, many big city officials refused to give up.
8. Was it the death knell of the nuclear industry or merely curfew time?
9. It is the coda of the executioner, the knell of bloody doom.
10. The death knell for a revised Thanksgiving came when retailers began admitting their revenues had not improved after all.
11. This would, in effect(sentencedict.com), finally sound the death knell for the Convention.
12. Do we now hear yet another death knell for readability studies?
13. A fabulous drive from Knell cannoned back off the Cliftonville upright from fully 25 yards - and the visitors breathed again.
14. Their refusal rang the knell of our hopes.
15. At first he thought it was a death knell.
16. That is the death knell of the British Empire.
17. The decision sounded the knell of our hopes.
18. We all mourned at the death knell of Tom.
19. His sudden illness was the death knell of his hope to go traveling with his schoolmates.
20. His decision sounds the death knell for all our hopes.
21. If he loses this referendum, it will sound the death knell for his leadership.
22. Leaving him out of the team may sound the death knell for our chances of winning .
23. Nor is Mr Gore's loss going to be the death knell for the environment that Preston claims.
24. Chernobyl was undoubtedly a setback for nuclear power[sentencedict.com/knell.html], but it grows increasingly hard to see it as its death knell.
25. The blade hit the peak of the man's cloth-covered helmet, ringing his ears like the knell of doom.
26. The word repeated itself over and over in her head like a death knell.
27. Energy analyst Walt Patterson believes this would sound the death knell for research.
28. The church clock, slowly and deliberately striking seven in the morning, was like a knell to that day's death.
29. They will get their hands on Campbell this week anyway and still have a match winner in Knell.
30. The ancient hobgoblin dynasty lives on as a series of ruins across Khorvaire, and knell beetles inhabit several of these sites .
More similar words: death knell, organelle, knee, kneel, weakness, knee-jerk, darkness, sickness, thickness, panel, lonely, homesickness, kernel, kennel, tunnel, channel, sentinel, routinely, personnel, planeload, loneliness, genuinely, inelegant, solar panel, ineluctable, antipersonnel, sell, fell, quell, tell.