Random good picture Not show
1. The British Red Cross has sent four planeloads of relief supplies to the stricken areas.
2. The first plane-loads of food, children's clothing and medical supplies began arriving.
3. A planeload of ambassadors arrived for the economic summit.
4. In Save planeloads of food remain undistributed-and a small army of lorries struggles to cover the still-flooded terrain.
5. Thailand in December seized a planeload of North Korean rocket-propelled grenades and other weapons apparently bound for Iran.
6. But it has given just $1m and a planeload of food, though its farmers profiting from rising food prices.
7. Japanese shoppers used to pour by the planeload into Paris, Milan and New York to buy exclusive European and US brands.
8. A planeload of guests arrived on the night of April 21st.
9. They sent an initial full planeload of cash, followed by 20 other flights to Iraq by May 2004 in a $12-billion haul that U.
10. Foreigners would depart by the planeload, especially the Anglo-American crowd that dominated politics and business during British rule.
11. We then returned with a planeload of a team of exhausted Miami Fire rescue.
12. At least one planeload of Russians bearing wads of fresh U.S. $100 bills landed in nearby Sharjah every day so they could launder drug money through Dubai's huge gold souk.
13. Supported by a planeload of businessmen, Gordon Brown set out on his second visit to China last night, full of good intentions to strengthen political, economic and cultural ties with Beijing.
14. American importers are now arriving by the planeload in Vietnam, hoping to take advantage of the country's lower wages.
15. Earlier in the day, a planeload of U.N. weapons inspectors left Baghdad aboard a flight to Cyprus, joining the exodus of diplomats, aid workers and other foreigners.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. I mean, look, we just had a planeload of missile parts intercepted in Thailand.
17. Moscow has already sent a planeload of emergency supplies for flood victims.
18. Mike McCurry, the White House spokesman, said the first planeload of detection equipment already was on its way.
19. The UN refugee agency (UNHCR) says it has sent the first UN convoy of aid overland into Burma, and a planeload of shelter supplies has been flown in from Dubai.
20. More than anything else, this is what puts New Zealand on the map, generated a thriving film culture and drawn international visitors by the planeload.
21. It was Ron Brown's signature role as commerce secretary-playing shepherd to a planeload of American chief executive officers in search of new foreign business.
22. Asthe men and women of First Battalion, 87th Infantry deployed, planeload afterplaneload, to Afghanistan this year, there was an unspoken question in the air:Who among them wouldn't make it home?
More similar words: plane, planet, airplane, planetarium, load, loads, unload, loaded, a load of, panel, organelle, lane, plan, plant, planner, supplant, planning, plantain, eggplant, miscellaneous, implanted, transplant, plantation, explanation, zooplankton, phytoplankton, lonely, kernel, tunnel, kennel.