Random good picture Not show
1) She asks her son to kneel down.
2) The workers kneel on the ground and hammer the small stones in.
3) The vicar asked the congregation to kneel.
4) And then sometimes I kneel down to help you with your work.
5) They made us all kneel, made us put our heads between our legs and clasp our hands behind.
6) Kneel on your left knee, head down.
7) The four men were forced to kneel at the edge of it with their hands bound tightly behind them.
8) The people might be made to kneel, but the elements were not quite so easy to muzzle.
9) Straight at me where I kneel unbalanced, precariously lodged between joist and board.
10) You are here to kneel Where prayer has been valid.
11) He was made to kneel down on the ground,(http://sentencedict.com/kneel.html) his head over the grate.
12) He told them to kneel, and said a prayer over them.
13) People sometimes kneel to pray.
14) To continue, just lay a plank to kneel on, so that you don't disturb the last rows of bricks.
15) Then I kneel beside Dixie and feel through his pockets.
16) They bend their heads gracefully as they kneel each morning to pray for the welfare of the Czar and his family.
17) He would sit or kneel until his body ached, picking and stroking in his efforts to please her.
18) I do not kneel to the younger brothers and sisters, but I owe them respect.
19) Soon, the army outside his tent would kneel to receive the sacrament, himself beside them.
20) Kneel, feet and legs together, arms stretched above your head, hands clasped together.
21) They kneel on straw mats in their dark clothing and chant in unison with a Buddhist priest.
22) Outside the door we were made to kneel on the ground.
23) Let us kneel in prayer.
24) Latecomers hurriedly kneel and bow, trying to catch up with the group prayer in progress.
25) Then she realized she'd forgotten to kneel down when she came in, and blushing, sank to her knees.
26) William was excommunicated in 1619 and Jacob in 1634, although he had already refused to kneel at communion in 1627.
27) Other women, and men of short stature, were allowed to stand, rather than kneel to be beheaded.
28) Sanson was sent for and on the scaffold the Chevalier was told to kneel.
29) She would have liked to be nearer to the panel, but she doubted her ability to kneel or squat in the spacesuit.
30) I feel embarrassed, now that I let adult men kneel before me and shine my shoes.