Synonym: alone, desolate, friendless, isolated, solitary, unaccompanied. Antonym: animated, cheerful, gay. Similar words: routinely, panel, tunnel, channel, personnel, inelegant, antipersonnel, long. Meaning: ['ləʊlɪ] adj. 1. lacking companions or companionship 2. marked by dejection from being alone 3. remote or secluded 4. characterized by or preferring solitude.
Random good picture Not show
1. The lonely student is starving for friendship.
2. I live all alone but I never feel lonely.
3. He was a lonely, miserable wretch.
4. She felt lonely and depressed .
5. Happiness is time precipitation, smile is the lonely sad.
6. They lived a lonely life.
7. The so-called love, just feel lonely pastime.
8. They went to a lonely place in the mountains.
9. I feel lonely without my husband.
10. Love. I fell in love with it so lonely.
11. I wandered lonely like a cloud.
12. Pale moonlight, I declare lonely and shadow.
13. Is heavy likely is the dark memorial speech lonely.
14. A lonely feeling stole over me.
15. She was desperately lonely at school.
16. He felt lonely after he buried his good friend.
17. Lonely lonely, I am still thinking about someone.
18. Miss become habit, forgotten become habit, lonely become habit.
19. I'm alone but not lonely.
20. What good method, can let the lonely become obedient.
21. He gets lonely and sore, and pikes out.
22. He lives on a lonely island.
23. I feel lonely without you.
24. The man always remember,lonely life of every man,as i kept thinking of you!
25. Itself is a lonely,(Sentencedict.com) but also make you feel lonely antidote.
26. I get lonely easily.
27. Outside, the new moon shines bright all around, but the lonely lamp on my desk is dim. How l wish this small piece of paper would take to youmyresdess yearning.
28. I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.
29. i miss you not because of my loneliness but i do feel lonely when i miss you. only when i miss you deeply i feel so lonely.
30. To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go; to be lonely is not because you have no friends, but no one is living in your heart.