Random good picture Not show
1. A policeman stood sentinel at the entrance.
2. The sentinel was stationed on a hill.
3. Mr Kench rang Sentinel, which has a partnership with Barclaycard, among other issuers, to protect cards against fraudulent use.
4. These specimens may provide sentinel indicators of new pathogens and emerging diseases.
5. Owl Lodge has fine glowing orange owl standing sentinel above the parking lot.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Expand the use of Sentinel Surveillance Networks to complement other surveillance methods for detecting and monitoring emerging infections.
7. Was it some supernatural sentinel of the Scarabae?
8. Then he bodily picked up Orlando Sentinel reporter Donna Blanton and twirled her around on his hip.
9. Anita Hardin of the Sentinel staff compiled this report.
10. Stumpy Martello towers, built to repel Napoleon, stand sentinel on the shoreline.
11. Some techniques have been reported to identify sentinel lymph node(SLN), most of them may include utilization of an isosulfan blue dye, a radiocolloid tracer, or a combination of both.
12. Objective : To evaluate the sentinel clot sign in blunt upper abdominal trauma.
13. Sentinel lymph node biopsy is indicated for ductal carcinoma in situ, with prophylactic mastectomy, breast cancer patients with previous reduction mammoplasty and breast implants.
14. Here, ancient baobabs ("upside-down trees") stand sentinel over mystical and outlandish landscapes.
15. He praises himself as a sentinel on patrol in the world of poetry, always paying attention to the developments of Parnassus home and abroad.
16. Night drew on apace, the sentinel crickets were posted, the Glow-Worm and Fire - Fly lamps were lighted, and the camp sang to silence and sleep.
17. Twenty - four Hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.
18. Luna is a shining beacon for the Sentinel, an ever vigilant protector.
19. For expected state changes, use a return code, sentinel, or special method that returns a status.
20. For years we were content to stand sentinel over this Megalithic site and we bore our burden with honor.
21. Imaging results were correlated with BMI, detection of sentinel nodes, blue dye detection, and histology.
22. In its normal form the gene, called p53, appears to act as a sentinel against excessive cell growth.
23. It seems to look out over the court like a sentinel, a soldier guarding a domain.
24. Perched high on a hill, the remains of the place overlooked Dublin like some skeletal sentinel.
25. Forming a concrete tower for temporary installations it stands sentinel opposite the massive front door.
26. But all was still save the measured tread of the sentinel and the gentle whispers of the genial night breeze.
27. Objective To explore the value of lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymph node analysis in laparoscopic colectomy for colon carcinoma.
28. The U. S. soybean checkoff program is continuing its battle against soybean rust by approving funds for more sentinel plots to monitor the spread of the disease.
29. My first open water swimming race was part of the Santa Cruz Sentinel Triathlon.
30. June 15, 2005—Akkamma sighs as she looks at neat row of corrugated sheet shelters that stand sentinel beside the quiet waters of the Bay of Bengal.
More similar words: dissenting, inessential, continent, valentine, serpentine, incontinent, subcontinent, intercontinental, routinely, sentimental, presentiment, sententiously, sentiment, sentient, quarantine, essential, elephantine, nonessential, in absentia, essentially, renting, parenting, pertinent, essentiality, contingent, impertinent, quintessential, unrelentingly, inelegant, genuinely.