Random good picture Not show
3. Some parts of the country fell into rebel hands.
4. We rescued the boy who fell into the river.
5. He swung at the man, but missed, and fell.
6. Her hair fell in curls over her shoulders.
7. She fell back in horror/disgust.
8. Evans had rheumatic fever, missed school and fell behind.
9. One of the crew fell overboard and drowned.
10. The climber fell down a precipice.
11. The horse fell behind in the race.
12. The dish fell to the floor and broke.
13. The crowd fell back to let the doctor through.
14. A walker fell 80ft from a rocky pinnacle.
15. As the curtain rose, the audience fell silent.
16. She fell and broke her leg.
17. Their lazy, blurred voices fell pleasantly on his ears.
18. She tripped,fell,and bunged up her knees.
19. All his old friends fell away from him.
20. She tripped and fell with a sickening thud.
21. The lamp fell plonk on the table.
22. I fell asleep against a pillar.
23. Little strokes fell great oaks. Benjamin Franklin
24. The key fell on the ground with a jingle.
25. They fell in love at first glance.
26. The little boy fell over and started to cry.
27. He took one step and fell.
28. The enemy plane fell to the ground.
29. I was 20 when I first fell in love.
30. Mrs Jenkins missed her footing and fell over.