Random good picture Not show
2. Rover lives in a kennel in the back garden.
3. They keep their dog in an outdoor kennel.
4. Did he kennel in that house?
5. I ordered him from a kennel in Norfolk(Sentence dictionary), arranging a price and delivery by train.
6. The children went from one kennel to another, unable to make a unanimous choice.
7. One of the first kennels to establish itself as a consistent winner in the show ring was the Tankerville Kennel.
8. Reluctantly, he took us to a single kennel at the back of the offices.
9. At 10 o'clock I hobbled around the kennels while the kennel girl watched Toby.
10. A member of the Kennel Club, she kept most of the animals in small cages in two bedrooms.
11. The Kennel Club defend themselves against accusations that they do not do enough to curtail irresponsible breeding.
12. But Guy Tamplin, who runs a special quarantine kennel in Gloucestershire is horrified at the thought of the law being changed.
13. The kennel would be about ten feet away and at first I saw nothing.
14. Rescued dogs are housed in a standard kennel block.
15. Encouragement is the kennel of human resource management.
16. Welcome To Our Chow Chow Kennel.
17. Is that dog in the kennel yours?
18. The 130th Westminster Kennel Club Show was held this year and over 2,500 dogs took part.
19. Conversion of KCT Pedigree Certificate to Malaysian Kennel Association (MKA) Certificate is optional and available at additional fees.
20. Sporting dogs should be kept out of doors in a kennel.
21. It brought back sad memories of when I worked as a kennel maid.
22. He reminded Harry, in his build, expression and asthmatic wheeze, of a bulldog peering ill-humouredly from his kennel.
23. A faint tinkle of metal told me that Shep was lurking there in his kennel and I slowed my steps.
24. If you have trouble obtaining a reservation at a particular kennel, you can consider it a good sign.
25. The fox needed nothing more to start him from his kennel.
26. Jordan the Old English Sheepdog is seen backstage during the 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
27. Goldens are very people - oriented, and aren't happy alone in a kennel.
28. The bull - dog lay stretched on the straw outside his kennel.
29. Yes — or he soon will, said Cecelia Ruggles, a Connecticut dog breeder who owns Stump, the Sussex spaniel who won Best in Show at the Westminster Kennel Club show this year.
30. They are lovers, he replied, they will go and live in the same kennel by-and-by, and gnaw at the same bone.
More similar words: tunnel, channel, personnel, antipersonnel, lonely, panel, even now, tennis, ennoble, biennial, perennial, routinely, millennia, weaken, sunken, sicken, broken, inelegant, genuinely, millennium, table tennis, drunken, forsaken, weekend, chicken, ennoblement, shrunken, ineluctable, take note of, heartbroken.