Similar words: inoculate, secular, particular, spectacular, particularly, in particular, cardiovascular, jocund. Meaning: ['dʒɑkjələr /'dʒɒkjʊlə] adj. characterized by jokes and good humor. adv. with humor.
Random good picture Not show
1) He was in a less jocular mood than usual.
2) He sounded in a jocular mood.
3) Michael was in a very jocular mood at the party.
4) I was appalled to hear his jovial, jocular style.
5) His attention and trust gave her jocular ease with men and what acceptance she had of her own forceful character.
6) The song was written in a light-hearted jocular way.
7) Halsey gave Victor Henry jocular prod with two fingers.
8) He is a jocular man, especially around women.
9) William's jocular personality makes him a very popular person.
10) They passed jocular rumors.
11) Halsey gave Victor Henry a jocular prod with two fingers.
12) This, and my being esteemed a jocular verbal satirist, supported my consequence in the society.
13) Avoid scrapbook - type photos or jocular poses by officers on the scene.
14) His brilliant speech, jocular talk and profound knowledge won our enthusiastic applause.
15) At the turn of a switch, an emotional tirade could become jocular chit-chat.
16) Next the pastor came to the microphone and made announcements in an off-handed, jocular, manner.
17) To those ballads he added a substantial leavening of others that were complimentary, jocular, and satirical.
18) Moreover, once the cases were distributed to each member, the reactions were jocular.
19) Glanders , the atrocious Captain of Dragoons, when informed of the occurrence by Mrs. Glanders ,(http://sentencedict.com/jocular.html) whistled and made jocular allusions to it at dinner time.
20) Her voice sounded unnaturally high; the brittle laugh she reserved for her boss's jocular, unamusing jokes was even more forced than usual.
21) But, despite its seeming absurdity and nonsensicality, it brings to light the moral weaknesses of the English upper class and other problems in modern English society in a jocular manner.
22) She was incapable of elaborate artifice, and she restored to no jocular device.
23) He paused for another puff from his cigarette and slipped into a more jocular tone again.
24) Allegorical Saying ( Xiehouyu ) is an idiom that is widely used, popular, jocular and vivid sentence.
More similar words: inoculate, secular, particular, spectacular, particularly, in particular, cardiovascular, jocund, oculist, monoculture, popular, regular, globular, circulate, ejaculate, calculate, speculate, irregular, regularly, reticulate, emasculate, immaculate, articulate, speculator, popularity, vocabulary, regularity, triangular, tabula rasa, speculation.