Random good picture Not show
1) The laptop drawing tablet is a very useful piece of hardware.
2) My laptop has a built-in microphone.
3) Simply power up your laptop and continue work.
4) Users can dock a laptop to their desktop setup.
5) His new laptop is state-of-the-art.
6) A laptop would be really useful for when I'm working on the train.
7) The battery can run a full-size laptop for 12 hours.
8) She used to work at her laptop until four in the morning.
9) It is significantly more compact than any comparable laptop, with no loss in functionality.
10) You can take your laptop on the plane as hand luggage.
11) This kind of laptop doesn't come cheap.
12) Will she object if I use her laptop?
13) The new IBM laptop features a full-size keyboard.
14) Her boss's laptop got stolen from her car.
15) It did what my own laptop couldn't do-played state-of-the-art games such as Half-Life and Unreal Tournament satisfactorily.
16) You can take the laptop home with you if you like.
17) Loaded into a laptop computer, they can make terrific travel companions.
18) But the average laptop is, in effect, a personal computer lite.
19) This would include a new laptop due out before Christmas and priced around $ 2, 500.
20) Some clients would sneer or smile sarcastically when I showed them my old laptop -- until they saw what it could do.
21) Apparently it's OEMing somebody's Mbus machine and are talking about a portable that's not a laptop.
22) Video transmitted from the ground will be displayed on laptop computers aboard the shuttle.
23) That makes them a good bet if you travel with a laptop computer.
24) The first electronic reference books, therefore, have utilised the same underlying technology as the latest laptop and palmtop computers.
25) His main means of communicating with the rest of the world is a laptop computer with a speech synthesiser.
26) Jen said,[http://sentencedict.com/laptop.html] flopping on to my bed with her laptop in hand.
27) Her computer breaks down on deadline; amiably, he offers the loan of his laptop.
28) MI6 placed a small ad in a newspaper to retrieve a laptop containing state secrets after it was lost by an agent.
29) GRiD also holds the Patent on the idea of a fold-up screen which is part of every laptop, or notebook computer.
30) This involved copying a lot of files between two different desktop computers and a laptop machine.