Random good picture Not show
(1) He was a beatnik who was born too late.
(2) The Pre-Raphaelite beatnik, in other words.
(3) We had a beatnik poet who wore salami patches on his tweed sport coat.
(4) I went to Oxford in 1961 with my beatnik uniform[sentence dictionary], sandals and black sweater.
(5) Then you got the beatnik, maybe a lower class of person.
(6) There is something attractive about the Beatnik fashion.
(7) Using the same Beatnik sound engine with all the previous capabilities, this version added a whole new api-- the Java Sound API.
(8) Using the same Beatnik sound engine with all the previous capabilities, this version added a whole new API -- the Java Sound API.
(9) It's famous for its old jazz and beatnik haunts .
(10) Her long black hair and comfortable clothes are the unruffled badge of the artist and beatnik, be she fifteen or fifty.
(11) Tied around his neck was a solid black scarf that hinted at a beatnik spirit lurking beneath the formality.
(12) He had attitude, the right stuff, like a nineteenth-century beatnik.
(13) For Marlene Dietrich, his sideburns turned him into "an Egyptian beatnik".
(14) So, we thought it might help if we dressed BoA up like a real, American beatnik while she worked on her new English lyrics.
More similar words: sputnik, at night, greatness, beat, beat up, beaten, upbeat, beat down, browbeat, beat about, beatitude, beat the air, unbeatable, be at war with, beat about the bush, at no time, fortnight, lightning, bear, bean, beam, beak, beast, beach, beads, beard, forbear, beacon, beaded, bear up.