throw out the baby with the bath water.
throw away the apple because of the core.
3. You can’t
touch pitch without being defiled.
trifle away your time.
put the cart before the horse.
swap horses when crossing a stream.
7. Clothes don’t
make the man.
8. What can’t
be cured must be endured.
let the grass grow under your feet.
judge men or things at first sight.
11. None so deaf as those who won’t
12. Two wrongs don’t
make a right.
put off what you can do today till tomorrow.
14. If a donkey brays at you, don’t
bray at him.
15. The dead don’t bite.
16. Money isn’t everything.
look upon the vessel, but upon that which it contains.
18. There is no pot so ugly that it can’t
find a lid.
19. I don' t
want to go home in the dark.
20. We should weep for men at their birth and not a t
21. The bird that can sing and won’t
sing must be made to sing.
22. If you don’t
enter a tiger’s den, you can’t get his cubs.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Don’t judge by appearance.
make any noise while you work, but use your brain.
put off till tomorrow what should be done today.
26. Don t hurry me.Let me think.
27. I can' t tolerate your bad manners any longer.
28. Don ＇ t misinform your doctor nor your lawyer.
29. My T - shirt went all baggy in the wash.
30. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t
need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. Thich Nhat Hanh