Random good picture Not show
1. Smoking places you at serious risk of cardiovascular and respiratory disease.
2. B Develop national standards for cardiovascular care.
3. Firstly, programming of cardiovascular disease may continue during infancy.
4. Cardiovascular death rates fell progressively with increasing birth weight.
5. For other cardiovascular problems, such as stroke, the estrogen users had a 73 % reduction in mortality.
6. Data on cardiovascular disease from death certificates are known to be inaccurate.
7. The overall death rate from cardiovascular disease was close to the national average, the standardised mortality ratio being 94.
8. The cardiovascular tests conventionally used for detecting sympathetic autonomic neuropathy may not be adequate to detect a mild, otherwise asymptomatic neuropathy.
9. Cardiovascular mortality was not related to the duration of gestation except for a small increase in death rates in men born prematurely.
10. The trend in cardiovascular mortality with external conjugate was abolished by allowing for head circumference.
11. We suggest that this is further evidence that cardiovascular disease originates through programming in fetal life and infancy.
12. I combine cardiovascular and muscular workouts with moderate to heavy weights, a lot of repetitions and no rest in between sets.
13. George Montgomery made significant research contributions, especially to cardiovascular pathology.
14. Review article Towards improved thrombolytic therapy Cardiovascular diseases are an important cause of death and disability, especially in western societies.
15. Patients were excluded from further examination after their dyspepsia clinic visit if they had severe concurrent cardiovascular or respiratory disease.
16. This pattern of impaired fetal growth has now been shown to be linked to cardiovascular disease.
17. None of the patients was taking any medication known to interfere with cardiovascular reflexes.
18. Back in their high school biology class, the students had been studying the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
19. Also, students who exercise regularly put less strain on their cardiovascular systems while accomplishing tasks.
20. The current recommended diabetic dietary regimen appears to result in a reduction in lipid cardiovascular risk.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Though only a small proportion go on to develop diabetes, these subjects have an increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease.
22. But now they also say that wine drinking has been positively associated with cardiovascular health.
23. The antioxidants, these studies suggest, help provide protection against cardiovascular disease and cancer.
24. Since then, Kleine has undergone a series of tests, including cardiovascular and neurological exams.
25. Adults can fall victim to blood pressure increases, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and death.
26. You get to exercise your intellect, your muscles, and your cardiovascular sys-tem all at the same time.
27. There were no trends in standardised mortality ratios from cardiovascular disease or other causes with the number of previous pregnancies.
28. Liver transplantation was proposed but the patient died from cardiovascular failure.
29. The oxygen-carrying formulations could also be invaluable for the treatment of tumours and cardiovascular disease.
30. The camera tracks the movement of these materials, thus assisting in diagnosis of cancers or various types of cardiovascular disease.
More similar words: secular, particular, spectacular, particularly, in particular, accordion, sculpture, boarding, card, rewarding, regarding, regular, jeopardize, ID card, calculate, ejaculate, speculate, circulate, discard, irregular, regularly, speculator, immaculate, articulate, tabula rasa, popularity, triangular, postcard, speculation, gesticulate.