Random good picture Not show
1. He was overjoyed to see his mother again.
2. Shelley was overjoyed to see me.
3. He'll be overjoyed at your news.
4. She was not exactly overjoyed to see us again.
5. She was overjoyed that her article had been published.
6. We are overjoyed by this decision.
7. He was overjoyed at his son's return.
8. We're overjoyed at your news.
9. He was overjoyed at my success.
10. Mr Crangle was overjoyed with his success.
11. Her parents were overjoyed that she'd been found alive.
12. They're all overjoyed about it.
13. We were overjoyed to hear their good news.
14. The children were overjoyed at the thought of going to the seaside on holiday.
15. She was overjoyed to hear about the arrival of the baby.
16. She wasn't exactly overjoyed at the prospect of looking after her niece.
17. She was overjoyed when the doctor told her that her newborn baby is healthy and normal.
18. She wasn't exactly overjoyed at the prospect of looking after two small boys.
19. Horton was overjoyed when he heard the news.
20. My parents were overjoyed to see me.
21. My parents were not overjoyed by this.
22. The jeweller was overjoyed; he began spending heavily.
23. My parents were overjoyed to see my brother again.sentencedict.com/overjoyed.html
24. I knew my mother would be overjoyed when she heard the news.
25. Lydgate returns to Middlemarch, overjoyed now with what he once sought to avoid, a dependence upon Bulstrode.
26. Naturally I was overjoyed when I was offered the part in the play.
27. The young lord was overjoyed to see what a beautiful wife his friends had found for him.
28. Before them stood a crowd of overjoyed neighbours who had shared their sorrow and now could share in their happiness.
29. He or she should not receive extra punishment for not being overjoyed at being told off.
30. The teachers, the women's committee, village elders and the mayor were overjoyed.
More similar words: annoyed, over and over, over and over again, silver jubilee, over, overt, hover, lover, cover, oversee, get over, be over, govern, overall, all over, go over, covert, proverb, governor, covered, cover up, recover, poverty, overlap, uncover, run over, over there, overlay, lay over, hand over.