Random good picture Not show
1. I wonder if the oculist could fit me in next Friday.
2. Had me take him into Salisbury to the oculist.
3. Something about that visit to the oculist in Salisbury with Marcus, he wrote.
4. He had thought about sending her to the oculist and he was much nicer to Gran.
5. The oculist removed a foreign object from his eye.
6. That friend knows elder oculist! My eye iris is phlogistic had a relapse again.
7. That friend knows elder oculist! My eye iris is phlogistic a relapse again.
8. She is a oculist[sentencedict.com], wearing a cap with a cross on it and conducting an eyesight test for the patient in front of the counter.
9. If have eye ministry disease, through oculist cure also can cure.
10. Ali's mother, a famous oculist, was also one of the eight founders of Nanchang hospital. Born in Hengyang of Hunan province in 1919.
11. Doctor: No problem , we can invite the oculist to see you and a simple operation ( laser beam or ultrasonic therapy ) will enable you to see light again after the blood glucose is well controlled.
12. A filial oculist was cerebrating pedagogy to manual a dentist's corporal defects.
13. It is also praised high by oculist because it can be used in rectification of children with ametropia besides its convenient wearing method.
14. Methods:The data of 86 diabetic patients consulting the oculist first for the ocular symptom were reviewed.
15. The bridegroom, dressed for the wedding, his eyes still shrouded in linen, drove to the church with his father[sentencedict.com/oculist.html], and the famous oculist met them in the vestry.
16. The father stood there with his son. Before the latter was the great oculist in the act of cutting away the last bandage.
17. The false eyelash of the professional brand such as M -A-C checks through oculist, use more safe.
18. Everyone who needs to have his eyes seen to may go to a state-registered oculist .
19. METHODS: 68 cases of orbital facture associated with diplopia were examined by maxillofacial surgeon and oculist, by analyzing the CT and X-ray films of whom to make clear the reasons of diplopia.
20. When I was about six years old, my father heard of an eminent oculist in Baltimore, who had been successful in many cases that had seemed hopeless.
21. He and I went up to London. He had the advice of an eminent oculist; and he eventually recovered the sight of that one eye.
22. If your eyes are infected, you must go to an oculist.
More similar words: peculiar, inoculate, monoculture, list, listen, glisten, listener, listen to, enlisted, journalist, realistic, specialist, minimalist, naturalist, federalist, glistening, nationalist, ritualistic, materialistic, ruling, vox populi, focus, jocund, focus on, focussed, document, innocuous, documentary, circumlocution, polish.