Random good picture Not show
1. Truth is stranger than fiction.
2. He's a stranger to me.
3. He married a virtual stranger.
4. The child made off when he saw a stranger.
5. A stranger accosted him on the bus.
6. He saw a stranger standing at the doorstep.
7. Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too.
8. The dog bit at the stranger in the leg.
9. She's an utter stranger to me.
10. The dog bit at the stranger.
11. I'm a stranger here, too.
12. He was a complete stranger to me.
13. Fact is stranger than fiction.
14. She remained a stranger to me.
15. Poverty is stranger to industry.
16. Hope befriended every stranger he met.
17. To her annoyance the stranger did not go away.
18. Telling a complete stranger about your life is difficult.
19. It's amazing that a stranger suddenly become your world.
20. He looked at the stranger with distrust.
21. She is a stranger to us.
22. The stranger fastened on my arm.
23. There was a complete stranger sitting at my desk.
24. A stranger shuffled to me and asked me the time.
25. Today,[sentencedict.com] give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
26. Sometimes a stranger can bring great meaning to your life.
27. She's dreaming she'll be whisked off her feet by a tall,[sentencedict .com] dark handsome stranger.
28. If all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. I should not seem a part of it.
29. The little girl has never seen him before and so she keeps the stranger out.
30. With the human who loves quarrels, speaks in the heart with the stranger the speech.
More similar words: strange, anger, danger, endanger, in danger, range, dangerous, orange, out of danger, endangered, arrange, disarrange, arrangement, strand, angel, longer, singer, linger, hunger, finger, change, tangent, no longer, any longer, exchange, harbinger, passenger, changeable, tangential, changeless.