Antonym: daytime. Similar words: night, at times, at night, by night, midnight, nightmare, overnight, night and day. Meaning: n. the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside.
Random good picture Not show
(1) During the riots last year, the nighttime patrol force was beefed up with volunteers.
(2) The resulting pain can cause a nighttime awakening.
(3) The nighttime cold had a new bite.
(4) Nighttime smells, nighttime sights and sounds as well.
(5) What do people do at nighttime?
(6) And nighttime, he is not sleep in regular bed.
(7) Nighttime temperatures dipped below freezing.
(8) On the starry nighttime side of human consciousness, myth still lives and reigns.
(9) A typical nighttime movement like rolling over can irritate the inflamed joints and awaken the sleeper.
(10) In my nighttime imaginings, sometimes help comes for me just in time.
(11) We were out of phase with the usual nighttime crowd.
(12) The nighttime air was comfortably cool.
(13) Do you work in the daytime or at nighttime?
(14) Adequate lighting shall be provided for nighttime transfer operation.
(15) It's nighttime, yet I saw more clearlythan duringthe day.
(16) The adjustable IR illuminator provides nighttime and low-light video surveillance, illuminating distances from 100 to 660 feet.
(17) Finally, apply Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Creme or Lotion according to your skin type.
(18) Valerian Nighttime contains lemon balm extract to soothe the stomach before bedtime.
(19) And as I gradually learned, nighttime hours are not the same as daytime hours when you live in a monophasic world.
(20) The nighttime radiation cooling was obvious and there occurred temperature inversion around the ground with the air stratification being stable.
(21) I don't eat at nighttime unless I am very hungry.
(22) He worked at church carnivals to set up booths and helped out in nighttime activities involving kids, Flesher said. Sentencedict.com
(23) Both have optical equipment that allows pilots to carry out nighttime bombing missions.
(24) He was awakened by barking in the garage and was bewildered to see that it was nighttime.
(25) The social environment also produces many disturbances that can cause nighttime arousals.
(26) Down by the river, a train chugged along, slow and determined like all the nighttime freights.
(27) I suppose the sun has warmed the house, because the nighttime temperatures have been twenty or thirty degrees lower.
(28) Desert areas on Earth often have wide diurnal temperature ranges due to nighttime radiative cooling through very clear skies.
(29) A great number of experiments indicates that the correct recognition rate of this system reaches up to 92% on daytime and about 80% on nighttime.
(30) Many college students sleep in the daytime and party in the nighttime.
More similar words: night, at times, at night, by night, midnight, nightmare, overnight, night and day, at midnight, day and night, for the first time, at that time, from time to time, ought to, highlight, time, on time, in time, might, right, light, fight, at no time, bedtime, at a time, for a time, in no time, pastime, mighty, eighth.