Random good picture Not show
1. My shirt is more ivory colour than white.
2. The beads were carved from solid ivory.
3. They don't really, in their ivory towers, understand how pernicious drug crime is.
4. The ivory industry employed about a thousand carvers.
5. Steps were taken to ban the trade in ivory.
6. Trade in ivory has been banned since 1990.
7. The export of ivory is now strictly controlled.
8. My grandmother has some jewelry made of ivory.
9. The Ivory Coast became the world's leading cocoa producer.
10. He sports an ivory - handled cane these days.
11. He showed him how to blow into the ivory mouthpiece.
12. The EU is demanding an end to the ivory trade.
13. The ivory gull often follows polar bears to feed on the remains of seal kills.
14. There is no legal market for African ivory, which is good news for the elephants.
15. Elephants used to be hunted for the ivory from their tusks.
16. Academics sitting in ivory towers have no understanding of what is important for ordinary people.
17. Joseph Lewis, an ivory turner, suffered excruciating poverty.
18. Elephant ivory is banned in the U.S.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. There has been widespread corruption in the ivory trade.
20. The ivory toothbrush is 3/4 of an inch long.
21. Bone decor was used instead of ivory.
22. His skin smelled of Ivory soap.
23. "Two gates there are for dreams," said Penelope to Odysseus after his ten years' wandering had ended. "One made for horn and one of for ivory.
24. In the centre of the hall stood a colossal wooden statue, decorated in ivory and gold.
25. Each piece is unique, an exquisite painting of a real person, done on ivory.
26. The government imposed a ban on the sale of ivory.
27. It's a very emotional issue. How can you advocate selling the ivory from elephants?
28. We will campaign hard for an end to the ivory trade.
29. The top of the wooden chest was inlaid with ivory.
30. The rebels have opened the road from Monrovia to the Ivory Coast.
More similar words: divorce, survivor, herbivorous, carnivorous, equivocal, frivolous, favor, savor, equivocate, flavor, vortex, equivocation, favored, favorite, voracious, favorable, voraciously, unfavorable, story, theory, history, memory, factory, oratory, pillory, victory, sensory, allegory, aleatory, dilatory.