Synonym: chuckle, giggle, grin, guffaw, howl, roar, smile, snicker, titter. Antonym: cry. Similar words: laugh at, laughing, burst out laughing, burst into laughter, caught, fraught, haughty, daughter. Meaning: [læf /lɑːf] n. 1. the sound of laughing 2. a facial expression characteristic of a person laughing 3. a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter. v. produce laughter.
Random good picture Not show
6. Laugh and grow fat.
9. I resisted the impulse to laugh.
10. The desire to laugh became a compulsion.
11. You never laugh at my jokes!
12. Cry myself laugh to watch my own trouble.
13. The last joke got the biggest laugh.
14. She made a valiant attempt to laugh.
15. With wry humour, they laugh at their misfortunes.
16. Her laugh was far too hearty to be genuine.
17. There was a short, derisive laugh.
18. His humorous remark made everyone laugh.
19. Dad and I had a good laugh over it.
20. Laugh, make, quarrel, cry, now I need is indifferent.
21. Did not hurt to laugh at other people's scars.
22. Laugh Until You Cry; Cry Until You Laugh .
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. They laugh so hard they double up with laughter.
24. Morris gave a short laugh.
25. Heartless laugh, was the best thing that I have.
26. I felt an irresistible urge to laugh.
27. He's so funny he always makes me laugh.
28. She always makes me laugh.
29. He would laugh her out of her gloominess.
30. live well, love lots, and laugh often.
More similar words: laugh at, laughing, burst out laughing, burst into laughter, caught, fraught, haughty, daughter, distraught, launch, laundry, plaudits, glaucoma, cum laude, augment, augustinian, inauguration, claustrophobic, bough, tough, rough, dough, though, bought, enough, ought to, through, borough, brought, roughly.