Random good picture Not show
1. They will go cruising in the Mediterranean.
2. Several warships are cruising around the Mediterranean Sea.
3. Gibraltar is the key to the Mediterranean.
4. She had missed the glorious blooms of the Mediterranean spring.
5. The Mediterranean Sea boiled with the storm.
6. The Nile discharges itself into the Mediterranean.
7. The houses are Mediterranean in character.
8. The house has a Mediterranean look.
9. This river flows into the Mediterranean Sea.
10. Britain bakes in a Mediterranean heatwave.
11. The Rhone empties into the Mediterranean.
12. We crossed the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise ship.
13. The Mediterranean climate is good for growing citrus fruits and grapes.
14. She was hoping that the Mediterranean climate would restore her to full health.
15. The Suez Canal joins the Mediterranean and the Red Sea.
16. Mediterranean oat held to be progenitor of modern cultivated oat.
17. By late autumn Mediterranean islands have cooled off, and can have rainy days.
18. A Mediterranean cruise was the perfect antidote to a long cold winter.
19. Large parts of the Mediterranean are still polluted with toxic waste.
20. There has been an increase in outbound traffic leaving London airport for the Mediterranean resorts.
21. Many aqueducts from ancient Roman times still stand today near the Mediterranean Sea.
22. Cyprus, as you know, is an island in the Mediterranean.
23. An American naval force is showing the flag in various Mediterranean ports.
24. A few kilometres from the crowded beaches of Spain's Mediterranean coast, many once-thriving villages stand deserted and in ruins.
25. The town is on the straits between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean.
26. For a couple of years we knocked around the Mediterranean.
27. The Nile flows from Lake Victoria in East Africa north to the Mediterranean Sea.
28. At the time Portugal was the dominant naval power in the Mediterranean.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The bee orchid is a rare plant normally only found in Mediterranean climates.
30. The new road will stretch from Barcelona to the Adriatic, hugging the Mediterranean coast.
More similar words: errant, meditate, aberrant, terrain, expedite, premeditated, terra firma, one after another, intermediate, alternative medicine, one another, leaned, erratum, erratic, edit, counterfeiter, media, aberration, erratically, medium, median, credit, editor, far and near, medical, mediate, heredity, edition, arrange, warrant.