Similar words: fitting, setting, blotting, forgetting, wittingly, unwitting, unwittingly, transmitting. Meaning: [əbʌtɪŋ] adj. having a common boundary or edge; touching.
Random good picture Not show
1. Take a 15-storey building abutting a three-storey structure.
2. There was a small, dark bar abutting the lanes, and it called to me.
3. An earthquake the area abutting our province.
4. An earthquake hit the area abutting our province.
5. The house abutting against the hill stood unaffected in the squall.
6. The waist back abutting massage wheel, both hands grasp the arm rest.
7. Wenzhou huachang group razor factory, abutting wuqiao industrial zone, enjoying convenient traffic and beautiful environment.
8. East of Elliston Place and abutting the university, Centennial Park is the site of the mock.
9. He was born in 1768 in the house abutting our hotel.
10. A pedestrian passage abutting King's Road and Hing Fat Street.
11. The point of contact of two abutting objects or parts.
12. Occasionally the tiny vascular opacity abutting a bronchus is a bronchial, rather than a pulmonary , artery.
13. Using the program to generate 3-D multi-block abutting structured grid of reverse jet flow field with the controlling of concentration and orthogonalization.
14. The vehicular and pedestrian passage on ground floor abutting Tanner Road.
15. Tall-timber resort abutting the entrance to Grand Teton National Park; the new 16, 000-square-foot spa has a rooftop yoga studio that offers kids' classes.
16. Abutting to Ningbo Airport and Ningbo Seaport , it provides great convenience to both traffic and transportation.
17. She veered away and, with no alternative site in view crashed into the swamp abutting the landing field.
18. The back end of the truck should end up just abutting the door of the bay.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
19. Those on its northern side had ample yards or gardens abutting Great Prescott Street, which itself gave onto Goodman's Fields.
20. Serbs in Kosovo live in heavily protected enclaves or in a compact patch abutting Serbia proper.
21. The first entry maker of the allonge shall sign on the abutting edge.
22. We recommend inflow occlusion if intraoperative ultrasound shows areas of tumor abutting major intrahepatic vessels.
23. ISD was defined as a solitary gland lying individually in adipose tissue, either directly abutting adipocytes or separated from them by only a thin rim of fibromuscular tissue.
More similar words: fitting, setting, blotting, forgetting, wittingly, unwitting, unwittingly, transmitting, muttering, tinge, rating, stingy, voting, footing, molting, wanting, panting, posting, renting, hunting, testing, existing, floating, parenting, daunting, lighting, creating, exciting, glinting, shooting.