Random good picture Not show
(1) Dante died in exile from Florence.
(2) He is now living in exile in Egypt.
(3) He returned after 40 years of exile.
(4) He went into exile to escape political imprisonment.
(5) After an exile of ten years her uncle returned to Britain.
(6) The king went into exile because of the political situation in his country.
(7) The people of the country will exile the king to foreign country next month.
(8) They threatened to exile her in southern Spain.
(9) They joined the many other Armenians living in exile.
(10) He was publicly disgraced and sent into exile.
(11) She is living as a tax exile in Monaco.
(12) Exile was for him a living death.
(13) He was dethroned and went into exile.
(14) He had been five years in exile.
(15) He returned from exile earlier this year.
(16) During his exile(Sentence dictionary), he also began writing books.
(17) Napoleon was sent into exile on an island.
(18) He spent many years in enforced exile.
(19) She had been in voluntary exile since 1990.
(20) She spent five years in self-imposed exile in Bolivia.
(21) Refusal to sign meant forfeiture of property and exile.
(22) She had spent 40 years in exile.
(23) He still hopes to return from exile one day.
(24) The deposed leaders are currently in exile in the neighbouring country.
(25) After an exile of eight years her uncle returned to Cairo.
(27) Many spent decades in labour camps or in internal exile.
(28) The opposition leader returned to a hero's/heroine's welcome after seven years in exile.
(29) He returned home in the summer of 1974 after eleven years of self-imposed exile.
(30) The revolutionaries laid down their arms and its leaders went into voluntary exile.
More similar words: auxiliary, galileo galilei, exit, exist, Mexican, exigent, preexist, flexible, dyslexia, existing, perplexity, nonexistent, existence, complexity, flexibility, existentialism, tile, file, pile, guile, while, toilet, facile, docile, defile, silent, futile, compile, pile up, senile.