Random good picture Not show
(1) We saw a vehicle sprinkling water on the street.
(2) There was a sprinkling of freckles on her cheeks.
(3) The hilltops were covered with a sprinkling of snow.
(4) It's only sprinkling. We can still go out.
(5) Finish by sprinkling some chopped almonds over the cake.
(6) Top each bowl with a generous sprinkling of fresh mint.
(7) Most were men, but there was also a sprinkling of young women.
(8) Add a sprinkling of pepper.
(9) It was sprinkling when we came in.
(10) Finish by sprinkling chippings and rolling them in.
(11) Finish with a sprinkling of parmesan.
(12) Flavour seafood rice with a generous sprinkling.
(13) One such method involves sprinkling the lawn with water at dusk.
(14) There is little adverse effect from the light sprinkling of typographical errors.
(15) After a liberal sprinkling of monosodium glutamate and a dousing in soy sauce they were ready for the table.
(16) Her gaze lingered on his pallor and the sprinkling of grey in his darkish hair.
(17) Salt, a sprinkling of olive oil and wine vinegar were the only seasonings.
(18) Decorate with raspberries and redcurrants, fruit leaves and sprinkling of Sweetex Granulated.
(19) I've put a sprinkling of brown sugar and a dash of milk on it.
(20) At Sprinkling Tarn we staggered into the water and must have drunk gallons before we felt lubricated! Sentencedict.com
(21) Not much on contemporary art but a sprinkling of the new art history proves that publishers are aware of current trends.
(22) You can remove a red wine stain from a carpet by sprinkling salt over it.
(23) She had a wonderful clear skin with an attractive sprinkling of freckles.
(24) The soil should be kept moist, but never saturated, by sprinkling it gently with water from time to time.
(25) Pour it over the chicken livers. Add a teaspoon of salt, and a sprinkling of milled pepper.
(26) She wears no make-up at all and has wonderful clear skin with an attractive sprinkling of freckles.
(27) He was shaking food into the aquarium, holding a container like a pepper shaker, sprinkling Vitablend into the water.
(28) This bottom should sit on the baking pan on top of a good-sized sprinkling of polenta.
(29) There are three apartments available, appointed in simple style with a sprinkling of original Umbrian peasant furniture.
(30) Serve your pancakes with slices of lemon and a sprinkling of sugar.
More similar words: sprinkle, inkling, spring up, offspring, suckling, buckling, darkling, sparkling, sprawling, sprightly, link, brink, blink, shrink, link up, drink to, drink up, drink down, esprit de corps, print, printed, ringing, principal, principle, principles, principality, legal principle, ring, bring, uprising.