Random good picture Not show
1. His brilliance renders this film an indubitable classic.
2. There were flashes of brilliance from several of the players.
3. The greatest brilliance in life lies not in never falling, but fall can always rises again.
4. He is also respected for his brilliance as an artist.
5. He played with great brilliance.
6. The moon pales the stars with her brilliance.
7. He makes these immodest statements of his own brilliance.
8. The stars glittered with the brilliance of jewels.
9. This film has a savage poetry and brilliance.
10. She loved his brilliance and his generous heart.
11. Her first novel showed signs of brilliance.
12. I was totally amazed by the brilliance of her paintings.
13. Even if the boy is of uncommon brilliance, he should not have been praised to the skies.
14. The gorgeous costume added to the brilliance of the dance.
15. I had never seen diamonds shine with such brilliance before.
16. There were flashes of brilliance from the soloists, but generally the playing and singing lacked sparkle.
17. She has a reputation for brilliance. Also, she is gorgeous.
18. The brilliance of truth cannot be dimmed ; the eyesight of the mountain eagle cannot be blocked by dense fog.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. At times, his performance verged on brilliance, but at others it was only ordinary.
20. Whitworth performed with his customary brilliance.
21. We congratulated each other on our brilliance and bravery.
22. Sometimes trusting the impulse leads directly to brilliance.
23. I am alive only when I am with you. When I am alone, the most dazzling sun seems to have lost the brilliance.
24. Dreams don't abandon a painstaking pursuit of the people, as long as you never stop pursuing, you will bathe in the brilliance of the dream.
25. His eyes became accustomed to the dark after the brilliance of the sun outside.
26. Evelyn Waugh came to Wilson's defence and acknowledged the brilliance of the book's themes.
27. In her performance as the Snow Queen she showed great technical brilliance.
28. It was clear that Jenkins had something of his father's brilliance.
29. This recording has a fullness and warmth that brings out the brilliance of the piece.
30. He was a deeply serious musician who had shown his brilliance very early.
More similar words: brilliant, alliance, appliance, compliance, billiard, machiavellian, fiancee, defiance, variance, allegiance, surveillance, drill, thrill, shrill, gorilla, thrilled, valiant, Italian, civilian, fill in, fillip, milling, illicit, million, billion, millions, illiberal, willingly, fulfilling, illiterate.