Random good picture Not show
(1) The government has taken measures to restrain inflation.
(2) Wally gripped my arm, partly to restrain me and partly to reassure me.
(3) I had to restrain her from running out into the street.
(4) I had to restrain her from hitting out at passers-by.
(5) She was so angry that she could hardly restrain herself.
(6) Make haste in doing good, restrain your mind from evil. Whosoever is slow in doing well, his mind delights in evil?
(7) I had to restrain myself from telling him what I thought of him.
(8) The government is taking steps to restrain inflation.
(9) She could barely restrain herself from hitting him.
(10) We must not restrain children of their liberty.
(11) Price rises should restrain consumer spending.
(12) She could not restrain a flash of pride.
(13) She was unable to restrain her desperate anger.
(14) John managed to restrain his anger.
(15) You should try to restrain your ambitions and be more realistic.
(16) If you can't restrain your dog you must lock it up.
(17) I can't restrain my anger when I hear of people being cruel to animals.
(18) She had to restrain herself from crying out in pain.
(19) Simpson tried his best to restrain him.
(20) Other economic interests wish to restrain public spending.
(21) It took three men to restrain him.
(22) Shame may restrain what law does not prohibit. Seneca
(23) Mark tries to restrain his impatience.
(24) Then she could not restrain herself[sentencedict.com/restrain.html], pounced with a sharp cry on a smear under the handle of the colander.
(25) He can not restrain himself from touching my hair, my body, my face, no matter how public the place.
(26) When he started fighting, it took four police officers to restrain him.
(27) The radical 500-day plan was very clear on how it intended to try to restrain inflation.
(28) Any hopes, however, that Eisenhower would use his great prestige to restrain McCarthy were soon dashed.
(29) Now, as he regarded the principal, stripped of his power, my father could not restrain himself any longer.
(30) The Conservative leaders expressed their preference for contributory pensions but did not restrain many of their backbenchers from voting for it.
More similar words: unrestrained, strain, strained, constrain, constraint, extraterrestrial, train, by train, trainer, training, straitened, straighten, restrict, straightforward, restriction, rain, brain, rainy, drain, grains, grained, terrain, rainbow, rainfall, raining, trait, trail, trailer, portrait, strap.