Random good picture Not show
1. Political exiles had not been given indemnity from prosecution.
2. They paid an indemnity to the victim after the accident.
3. Under this treaty, they were to pay an indemnity for five million dollars.
4. The government paid the family an indemnity for the missing pictures.
5. Perhaps the Solicitors Indemnity Fund could publish regular figures.
6. Spens bought Pounds 7.4m of shares under the indemnity.
7. The indemnity only covers market value claims as at the date of exchange.
8. Their claim for an indemnity from the manufacturers failed as they had been given an adequate warning and ignored it.
9. This is a policy of indemnity and we do not pay damages for such items.
10. Contrary to the Purchaser's earlier argument therefore the indemnity basis does not simplify matters; it brings an additional complication.
11. To the extent that professional indemnity insurance is known to be available there is, in fact[sentencedict.com/indemnity.html], an encouragement to litigate.
12. By contrast, traditional indemnity health insurance pays a large portion of the bill for whatever medical care patients seek.
13. Each partner is entitled to an indemnity for all bonafide expenses incurred on behalf of the partnership.
14. Only motor trade, legal expenses and professional indemnity covers are not available.
15. So make sure that you maintain a professional indemnity insurance policy for any work that you may intend to do!
16. The disadvantage of a bad debt warranty and indemnity is that all it does is provide a remedy for the purchaser.
17. The DoE tell me in a letter that they are free from indemnity.
18. Life insurance levies Relief for levies imposed under the Lautro Indemnity Scheme will be available for life assurance companies as management expenses.
19. All firms were enabled, from September 1992, to pay annual professional indemnity contributions in instalments.
20. However small a member's practising income, certificate and professional indemnity insurance will still be needed.
21. It will become obligatory for members in practice to hold adequate professional indemnity insurance.
22. Insurance group Sun Alliance was clouded by a ￡466m loss on the back of its exposure to mortgage indemnity insurance.
23. It is engaged in internecine warfare over the general provision of indemnity insurance for investors.
24. On the same reasoning the wholesaler is entitled to indemnity from the manufacturer.
25. Damages for breach of warranty should be contrasted with payments under an indemnity.
26. But the defendants insist that the result of an indemnity basis taxation does not correspond with their contractual rights.
27. Pinay Cuevas was not satisfied to use up the indemnity money to meet the needs of the moment.
28. Get written details of all fees involved - valuation, land registry and the cost of indemnity.
29. If this were not done, the benefit to the released debtor would be nullified by the operation of the indemnity covenant.
30. But his group also faces the threat of liquidation proceedings over a A$150million disputed indemnity agreement.
More similar words: solemnity, condemn, condemned, condemnation, independent, independence, be independent of, declaration of independence, endemic, pandemic, unity, index, sanity, minded, indeed, hinder, trinity, dignity, inanity, divinity, serenity, affinity, community, impunity, immunity, reminder, indecent, cylinder, in detail, indebted.