Random good picture Not show
5. Manner of walking gives an index to one's charactor.
6. A supplementary volume has been published containing the index.
7. His index finger steadied on my suitcase.
8. Warm breezes index the approach of spring.
9. Try looking up 'heart disease' in the index.
10. Look it up in the index.
11. A key word index is an enlargement to the book.
12. The index adds appreciably to the usefulness of the book.
13. The index refers the reader to pages in the text.
14. In heavy trading(sentencedict.com), the 100-share index closed down 38 points.
15. The FT 30 share index was up 16.4 points to 1,599.6.
16. The FTSE index staged a modest recovery to be 6.5 points down.
17. Index - linked pay rises insulated them against inflationary price increases.
18. The retail price index for September is expected to show inflation edging up to about 10.8 per cent.
19. The increasing sale of luxury goods is an index of the country's prosperity.
20. The CAC index was up 18.84 points.
21. The price index has been kiting since last year.
22. The book has clear cross-references and a good index.
23. Manner of walking gives an index to one's character.
24. The book has an index.
25. Look up 'The Waste Land' in the index.
26. The index was calculated with a computer.
27. There's even a special subject index.
28. She wrote the main points of her speech on index cards.
29. The changing size of an infant's head is considered an index of brain growth.
30. Although the book was devoted to cancer, the word "cancer" did not even appear in the index.