Random good picture Not show
1. The engine is misfiring badly on one cylinder.
2. The string is wound round a cardboard cylinder.
3. What's the volume of this cylinder?http://sentencedict.com
4. The cylinder is cooled by a jet of water.
5. It was recorded on a wax cylinder.
6. Then the cylinder is rotated 180 degrees.
7. The piston is reciprocating inside cylinder.
8. The cylinder was lifted from the seabed in a sling.
9. The mixture is fed into the cylinder from the carburetor.
10. The mixture is fed into the cylinder from the carburettor.
11. The car was powered by a four cylinder air-cooled engine.
12. Twin spark plugs per cylinder are one novel touch.
13. There are candles and a gas cylinder.
14. First a boxwood blank was turned to a cylinder.
15. Inspect the hot water cylinder and pipework carefully.
16. Another was attached to a high pressure gas cylinder.
17. The cylinder head has been carefully machined to increase air-flow.
18. Here, on the floor, is a small flat cylinder with a spirit-level bubble in the center of its top surface.
19. Theses cylinder protectors will stay tight on the cylinder, giving effective protection from impacts and scratches.
20. Watt used a cylinder closed at both ends to keep it as warm as possible.
21. She places the end of her paper cylinder at the end of the line of powder.
22. The steam was condensed rapidly by injecting cold water into the cylinder.
23. Pour exactly 100 ml of sulphuric acid into a measuring cylinder.
24. Fit it in place of an existing thinner jacket, and over any shrunk-on rigid foam insulation your cylinder may have.
25. With a back boiler, this could mean putting the hot water cylinder in a bedroom airing cupboard.
26. The locus of failure thereafter moves backwards into the cylinder.
27. Consequently it was important that the bore of the cylinder was very smooth.
28. Each girl holds a little handbag mirror in the palm of one hand, and a coiled cylinder of paper in the other.
29. A north-west gale had given us a good shaking up crossing from Peterhead to Wick resulting in a cracked cylinder head.
30. An alternative is a blowtorch connected by a hose to a cylinder of gas.
More similar words: hinder, reminder, kindergarten, independent, independence, be independent of, index, indeed, wander, under, in detail, gender, tender, sender, ponder, render, offender, founder, under way, undergo, commander, engender, undercut, fall under, come under, defender, undertake, wanderlust, undermine, wonderful.