Random good picture Not show
1. The store will be closed for an indefinite period.
2. The project has been postponed for an indefinite period.
3. He has rather indefinite views on the question.
4. She'll be away for an indefinite period.
5. He is indefinite of himself.
6. He gave me an indefinite answer.
7. The workers have been on indefinite strike since July.
8. The trial was adjourned for an indefinite period.
9. She will be away for the indefinite future.
10. Teachers find the report's terminology so indefinite that it is confusing.
11. The picture has been loaned for an indefinite period to the National Gallery.
12. Our plans for traveling are deliberately indefinite.
13. The prospect of indefinite leave was anathema.
14. The boys received an indefinite prison sentence.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. The whole text has a fragmentary, indefinite quality.
16. See how indefinite are our shapes, see how tenuous our hold on this world grows?
17. Note the indefinite article - A judicial view, not the judicial view.
18. The deferral is indefinite if reinvestment is in non-depreciating assets such as freehold land and buildings.
19. Strikes An national and indefinite strike of bank workers began on Sept. 12 for pay increases of up to 297 percent.
20. The next day the union voted to begin an indefinite strike.
21. Junior and middle-ranking civil servants have pledged to join the indefinite strike.
22. They seem determined to string the talks out for an indefinite period.
23. If found guilty of smuggling drugs, she could face indefinite detention.
24. Human rights organizations opposed the emergency powers, which allowed for indefinite detention without trial.
25. Indeed the view has sometimes been expressed that there is a clear advantage in keeping the scope of this privilege indefinite.
26. Unlike many similar discounts which sprang up after Abbey National had made its move, this one is for an indefinite period.
27. Thus, he conceded that a scarcity of workers might keep wages above the subsistence level for an indefinite time.
28. The unions are balloting 24,000 members in four companies next week on an indefinite strike.
29. With recycling and an adequate source of power, this immense population is sustainable into the indefinite future.
30. After a ballot earlier this year, the 3,000-strong workforce had planned to take indefinite strike action from August 21.
More similar words: definite, definitely, definition, definitive, redefinition, indefinable, finite, infinite, in defiance of, infinitesimal, finite element, define, definable, affinity, deficit financing, ad infinitum, declaration of independence, indemnity, index finger, indefatigable, independent, independence, be independent of, defile, independent agency, defiant, deficit, refined, defiance, forefinger.