Random good picture Not show
1. They admitted to the most heinous crimes.
2. They are capable of the most heinous acts.
3. The food in the cafeteria is pretty heinous.
4. What purpose is served by such senseless and heinous acts?
5. Barbara was subjected to heinous torture(sentencedict.com), yet refused to disavow her faith.
6. And what is more heinous their armies are infested with smallpox!
7. For agents, the new concern is that the heinous activity may be directed at them.
8. So heinous, in fact, that it carries a penalty of three months in the slammer.
9. Barbara was subjected to heinous torture, yet reftised to disavow her faith.
10. Gough has not committed a heinous sin in Kurunegala.
11. We not only face the heinous crimes dead on, we face our fellow viewers.
12. From The heinous when the victims are the police, and Microsoft?
13. Corruption - injustice with no remorse. Heinous disregard, our future's uncertain.
14. What we committed a heinous crime, to receive the same treatment?
15. If beauty is a crime, you are heinous!
16. His brother is a heinous boy.
17. The 10 attackers who perpetrated the heinous acts were members of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT),[http://Sentencedict.com] a Pakistani Islamic extremist group responsible for several previous attacks across India.
18. Hitler's heinous crimes will never be forgotten.
19. He really wants to shoot the heinous criminal himself.
20. Sudan has condemned killings as a heinous crime. Beijing denounced the killings as a terrorist act, but said it will continue its friendly relations with Khartoum.
21. You hold too heinous a respect of grief.
22. Fabricating data is a heinous scientific sin.
23. Her life has been per-manently blighted by his heinous crime.
24. Crimes are not bogus simply because they are not heinous.
25. For Mankins, seeing Harris die was simple retribution for a heinous crime.
26. The argument of all crackdown law is that it applies special, draconian measures to tackle some heinous crime.
27. The way he had misled her, Blanche thought, was heinous enough if his loyalty had lain with the same country.
28. We wish that you will become cognisant of the lies and heinous practices ofthedark ones whichbindyouinslaverytotheir exquisitely nefarious vendetta against the light.
29. More than 150,000 people offered their thoughts on the heinous crime.
30. We should not be soft on people who are guilty of the most heinous crimes.
More similar words: indigenous, their, height, minor, run out, turn out, enough, burn out, casino, in order, run out of, cash in on, minority, announce, in order to, in other words, in order that, carcinomas, announcement, EIN, lie in, done in, give in, cave in, tune in, wherein, vote in, close in, protein, come into.