Random good picture Not show
1. He was dismissed for inattention to his duty.
2. He preceded his speech with a warning against inattention.
3. The accident was the result of a moment's inattention.
4. One moment of inattention when driving could be fatal.
5. They complained about his inattention to his patients.
6. Vital evidence had been lost through a moment's inattention.
7. The slightest little bit of inattention can let something slip through.
8. The inattention, the nothingness, the neglect hurt them deeply.
9. Several workers were fired for inattention to their duties.
10. Drug use and inattention by lawyer Richard Horwitz were cited as factors in that crash.
11. Henry VIII's inattention to business was a constant irritation to his servants.
12. But it was almost hopeless, her inattention to bathing being only one of her failings.
13. Rope breaks usually occur through inattention and getting badly out of position.
14. This inattention to politics allows even egalitarian feminists to adopt woman-centred arguments when dealing with cultural issues.
15. What other organization would claim such inattention to details like pricing and luxury suites?
16. But the commission, long criticized for inattention to environmental issues, is under fire from a sister agency.
17. He preceded his speech a warning against inattention.
18. The worker lost his job through inattention.
19. The boy lost his job through inattention.
20. His disorientation was the result of inattention.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Girls with ADHD tend to show inattention, while boys show lack of impulse control.
22. Inattention or attention transitoriness was the prominent characteristic of all the students.
23. Inattention ratings on isual and auditory continuous performance were also comparable.
24. Her disappointing exam results are entirely due to her inattention in class.
25. In 1793 he was appointed surveyor to the Mint, but was dismissed in 1794 for inattention to duty.
26. In metalworking, your margins end up on the shop floor with even the slightest employee inattention.
27. When a girl marries, she exchanges the attention of many men for the inattention of one. Helen Rowland
28. Then I worried that he would end up in the wrong homeroom and suffer some embarrassment for such inattention.
29. She could no longr be blind to Miss Bingley's inattention.
30. Proper street behaviors in the United States requires a nice balance of attention and inattention.
More similar words: inattentive, attention, pay attention, pay attention to, attentive, detention, intention, distention, abstention, contention, intentionally, a bone of contention, sententiously, constitutional convention, combination, domination, rumination, nomination, inclination, elimination, abomination, examination, imagination, pollination, culmination, termination, destination, contentious, pretentious, denomination.