Random good picture Not show
1. He was kept in detention by the police.
2. Willis was held in detention for five years.
3. He described the detention without trial of political opponents as a cowardly act.
4. Arbitrary arrests and detention without trial were common.
5. A public outcry secured her release from detention.
6. The detention raised two distinct but closely linked questions.
7. He was held in detention from 1991 to 2001.
8. Reports of torture and mass executions in Serbia's detention camps have outraged the world's religious leaders.
9. 147 of the illegal immigrants remain in detention.
10. The prisoners were discharged from the detention camp.
11. The teacher kept the boys in detention after school.
12. They were sentenced to 12 months' detention in a young offender institution.
13. The pilot is serving 22 days detention for going AWOL.
14. He made the confession while under detention.
15. Concern has been expressed about the death in detention of a number of political prisoners.
16. Current legislation provides for the detention of those suspected of terrorism.
17. They can't give me detention for this.
18. The judge will fix the period of detention.
19. Jails and temporary detention camps are overflowing.
20. She's claiming that her detention by the police was a violation of her human rights.
21. He was held in detention from 1991 to 2009.
22. The legislation provides for the detention of suspected terrorists for up to seven days.
23. She was always getting put in detention .
24. He was shipped off to a juvenile detention center.
25. He has clearly not been chastened by his thirteen days in detention.
26. Opponents of the regime had been subject to arbitrary detention[http://Sentencedict.com], torture and execution.
27. The government is devising a plan to liberate prisoners held in detention camps.
28. He said that he was not tortured or maltreated during his detention.
29. If found guilty of smuggling drugs, she could face indefinite detention.
30. He claimed to have been violently assaulted while in detention.
More similar words: pretentious, pretentiousness, intention, attention, abstention, distention, contention, pay attention, intentionally, detente, pay attention to, a bone of contention, sententiously, constitutional convention, contentious, mention, invention, convention, prevention, not to mention, ventilation, aforementioned, intervention, conventional, identification, unconventional, deterrent, potential, attentive, surface tension.