Synonym: accurate, actual, authentic, bona fide, certain, correct, exact, genuine, legitimate, natural, proper, real, right, valid, veritable. Antonym: false. Similar words: come true, truck, trunk, in truth, instruct, spectrum, structure, construct. Meaning: [truː] n. proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment. v. make level, square, balanced, or concentric. adj. 1. consistent with fact or reality; not false 2. conforming to definitive criteria 3. accurately placed or thrown 4. devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth 5. expressing or given to expressing the truth 6. worthy of being depended on 7. not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed 8. rightly so called 9. determined with reference to the earth's axis rather than the magnetic poles 10. having a legally established claim 11. in tune; accurate in pitch 12. accurately fitted; level. adv. as acknowledged.
Random good picture Not show
10. True praise roots and spreads.
11. True blue will never stain.
13. True love never grows old.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
16. Late repentance is seldom true.
24. True friendship lasts forever.
26. True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost. Charles Caleb Colton
29. It is not true suffering ennobles the character; happiness does that sometimes, but suffering, for the most part, makes men petty and vindictive.
More similar words: come true, truck, trunk, in truth, instruct, spectrum, structure, construct, truncated, structural, instrument, struggle for, instructor, instruction, destruction, constructing, construction, instructional, infrastructure, struggle against.