Synonym: continue, outlast, outlive, remain. Similar words: survival, survivor, purview, survey, surveillance, revived, vivid, curvy. Meaning: [sər'vaɪv /sə'-] v. 1. continue to live; endure or last 2. continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.) 3. support oneself 4. live longer than.
Random good picture Not show
1. If democracy is to survive, it is the task of men of thoughts, as well as men of action, to put aside pride and prejudice; and with courage and single-minded devotion---- to find the truth and teach the truth that shall keep men free.
2. I don't want to survive. I want to live.
3. These birds only survive in temperate latitudes.
4. We cannot survive for long without food and drink.
5. She relied on her native cunning to survive.
6. His robust strength made him survive the disaster.
7. If the industry doesn't modernize it will not survive.
8. It astonished her that he was able to survive.
9. The islanders could barely survive without an export crop.
10. It's too soon to say if he'll survive.
11. I can't survive on ￡40 a week .
12. He was extremely fortunate to survive.
13. The children had to survive by begging and stealing.
14. Some turned to prostitution in order to survive.
15. These plants cannot survive in very cold conditions.
16. Can the government survive this latest broadside from its own supporters?
17. He can scarcely survive this scandal with his reputation intact.
18. The will to survive is extraordinary and at times overwhelming(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com] capable of fashioning some form of normality even out of the darkest hour.
19. I have only one heart.How can I survive if I devote it all to you.
20. Whether the business will survive another ten years is pure conjecture.
21. The children were lucky to survive the fire which destroyed their home.
22. Few fish survive in the stagnant waters of the lake.
23. Who has the material to survive, people have a dream only talk about life. You have to understand life and life different Animal survival, while others life.
24. The only way to survive was to enjoy the good moments and not dwell too much on the bad.
25. This would help the families to survive the drought without undue suffering.
26. These birds are able to survive the perils of the Arctic winter.
27. I've thought about it so much, but even now I can't believe how lucky I was to survive the accident.
28. You want freedom, I give you freedom;you want to survive, I die for you.
29. The rag trade is extremely competitive, and one needs plenty of contacts in order to survive.
30. In that case, we must stay to-gether or none of us will survive.
More similar words: survival, survivor, purview, survey, surveillance, revived, vivid, curvy, curve, purvey, convivial, vivacious, conviviality, servile, service, serving, overview, services, supervisor, interview, servitude, impervious, subservient, social services, sure, surge, usurp, surly, usury, assure.