Synonym: bringing, deliverance, legal transfer, livery, manner of speaking, obstetrical delivery, pitch, rescue, saving, speech. Similar words: deliver, liver, delight, delicate, guideline, live, deliberately, live out. Meaning: [dɪ'lɪvərɪ] n. 1. the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail) 2. the event of giving birth 3. your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally 4. the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another 5. (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter 6. recovery or preservation from loss or danger 7. the act of delivering a child.
Random good picture Not show
1. Use recorded delivery for large cheques or money orders.
2. Allow 28 days for delivery.
3. There is no delivery of letters on Sundays.
4. Most Indian restaurants offer free delivery.
5. Please pay for goods on delivery .
6. Is there a postal / mail delivery on Saturdays?
7. When can you take delivery of the car?
8. This mail service is called Rural Free Delivery.
9. Your order is ready for delivery.
10. I'll charge myself with the safe delivery of the secret information.
11. Every time we get a new delivery of clothes, people are queuing to snap them up.
12. The penalty clause specifies that late delivery will be fined.
13. We aim to increase the speed of delivery .
14. I got a delivery of fresh eggs this morning.
15. Mrs Howell had an easy delivery.
16. The cases are ready for delivery.
17. Please pay the driver on delivery.
18. You have to pay a premium for express delivery.
19. The company offers free delivery to your home.
20. I had to give a slow delivery.
21. Please send this letter by express delivery.
22. The delivery of potatoes was several kilos light.
23. Allow three clear days for delivery.
24. Ensure all photographic material is properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
25. They chased up the dress designer to get a delivery date.
26. Our head office will liaise with the suppliers to ensure delivery.
27. The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.
28. The doctor worked busily beneath the blinding lights of the delivery room.
29. A ￡50 deposit is required when ordering[sentencedict.com],[sentence dictionary] and the balance is due upon delivery.
30. It is part of the contract that there is a penalty for late delivery.
More similar words: deliver, liver, delight, delicate, guideline, live, deliberately, live out, live on, very, live with, live up to, every, slavery, everyone, every other, recovery, every bit, every time, in every way, everything, driver, diverse, receiver, diversity, give rise to, anniversary, economic recovery, over and over, model.