Random good picture Not show
1. She's revelling in her newly found freedom.
2. The newly published booklet breaks down into three parts.
3. This newly wedded couple are always quarreling.
4. Have you reviewed for this newly published novel?
5. The birds fouled up his newly washed car.
6. This is my newly bought digital watch.
7. He staked newly planted trees.
8. He is newly married.
9. The soil round the newly planted trees must be rammed down with the feet.
10. The bread is newly.
11. I rammed down the earth around the newly - planted tree.
12. He put up a stake to support the newly planted tree.
13. Operational Research is a newly emerging subject.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. There's a newly married couple living opposite .
15. An oath was administered to the newly elected president.
16. Her hair smelled fresh and newly washed.
17. The children loved sliding round the newly polished floor.
18. She was young at the time, and newly married.
19. Even newly built houses can need repairs.
20. An oath was administered to the newly elected President.
21. The newly designed rice transplanter will soon be operational.
22. I was wearing a newly/recently acquired jacket.
23. I felt exalted and newly alive.
24. His newly published novel was well received.
25. Confetti showered down on the newly - weds.
26. The newly designed gun ranges 9 kilometres.
27. That grass is newly seeded, please get off!
28. Many newly established firms are non-union.
29. He said that the newly published government report didn't have much beef in it.
30. The newly built railway line was brought into use not long ago.