Random good picture Not show
1. She's revelling in her newly found freedom.
2. The newly published booklet breaks down into three parts.
3. The soil round the newly planted trees must be rammed down with the feet.
4. This newly wedded couple are always quarreling.
5. Have you reviewed for this newly published novel?
6. The birds fouled up his newly washed car.
7. I rammed down the earth around the newly - planted tree.
8. He put up a stake to support the newly planted tree.
9. This is my newly bought digital watch.
10. Operational Research is a newly emerging subject.
11. There's a newly married couple living opposite .
12. He said that the newly published government report didn't have much beef in it.
13. The newly built railway line was brought into use not long ago.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The newly appointed mayor is widely regarded as a government stooge.
15. My starting salary as a newly qualified teacher wasn't enough to support a family.
16. I'd like to introduce our newly appointed members of staff.
17. Suburbs sprawled out to provide homes for the newly prosperous.
18. The newly - published chronicle breaks down into eight major parts.
19. An oath was administered to the newly elected president.
20. Her hair smelled fresh and newly washed.
21. Arrangements were well advanced for linking up this newly operated length with the Lancaster bypass.
22. The children loved sliding round the newly polished floor.
23. I was invited over by the newly wedded couple for a meal.
24. The newly discover-ed notes are nothing more than Lang's personal journal.
25. She was young at the time, and newly married.
26. Even newly built houses can need repairs.
27. He is newly married.
28. An oath was administered to the newly elected President.
29. It is said that the newly designed bomber is redlined at 850 miles an hour.
30. All the members of the party have lined up behind the newly elected leader,even those who voted against him.