Random good picture Not show
(1) I must withdraw some money from the bank.
(2) The general refused to withdraw his troops.
(3) Government troops were forced to withdraw.
(4) Both countries agreed to withdraw their troops .
(5) The workers voted to withdraw their labour .
(6) The enemy troops had to withdraw.
(7) I need to withdraw.
(8) The company has decided to withdraw from some of its sports sponsorship.
(9) I advise you to withdraw your allegation before I contact my lawyer.
(10) I don't know if he will withdraw from the race.
(11) I'd like to withdraw 1000 dollars from my savings account and put it in my cheque account.
(12) This credit card allows you to withdraw up to £200 a day from cash dispensers.
(13) A knee injury forced her to withdraw from the competition.
(14) A back injury forced her to withdraw from Wimbledon.
(15) The miners are threatening to withdraw their labour.
(16) I insist that you withdraw your offensive remarks immediately.
(17) I'd like to withdraw ￡500 from my current account.
(18) Many depressed people just withdraw into themselves.
(19) After much persuasion he agreed to withdraw his resignation. Sentencedict.com
(20) I want to withdraw a statement I made earlier.
(21) Workers have threatened to withdraw their labour .
(22) The general decided to withdraw his soldiers.
(23) They threatened to withdraw their support from the government.
(24) Tell the men to withdraw from their new position.
(25) The newspaper has agreed to withdraw its allegations.
(26) She'd half expected him to withdraw from the course.
(27) She's beginning to withdraw into herself.
(28) The government has threatened to take military action if the rebels do not withdraw from the area.
(29) There are no restrictions on the amount of money you can withdraw.
(30) The country could face international isolation if it does not withdraw its troops.
More similar words: withdrawal, draw, draw on, drawer, draw in, draw out, draw up, drawing, draw back, with, go with, without, within, do with, down with, deal with, do without, bear with, live with, cope with, get on with, go without, talk with, play with, meet with, with young, together with, come up with, begin with, comply with.