Random good picture Not show
1. The fabrics were mainly in rich autumn tints, reds and oranges.
2. We import raw materials and energy and export mainly in-dustrial products.
3. The rise in crime is mainly due to social and economic factors.
4. The group is mainly black, mainly working-class.
5. The seals feed mainly on fish and squid.
6. In the early days , the railways mainly carried goods.
7. The measure will mainly be carried out by government officials.
8. The contest becomes mainly one of feint and counterfeint.
9. Winds are mainly light and variable.
10. This farm grows mainly flowers and vegetables.
11. We raise turkeys mainly for the Christmas market.
12. Famous mainly for his wonderful voice,[sentencedict.com] Cole was also a virtuoso on the piano.
13. She has a microwave, but uses it mainly for defrosting bread.
14. They sell a few pot plants, but they mainly sell cut flowers.
15. This side of the island is populated mainly by fishermen.
16. Her illness was caused mainly by stress.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. I mainly go to bed around midnight.
18. Helicopters are mainly used for military rather than civil use.
19. The stock-market scandal is refusing to go away, mainly because there's still no consensus over how it should be dealt with.
20. Elsewhere is mainly dry with some sunshine, but heavy showers possible central and southeast England on Tuesday.
21. A green manure is a crop grown mainly to improve soil fertility.
22. The Pike lives mainly in large rivers and lakes.
23. I think I've been very selfish. I've been mainly concerned with myself.
24. The people in the Orient are mainly yellow or brown.
25. The animal's diet consists mainly of grasses.
26. The soldiers mainly lived out of tins.
27. Oceania is mainly made up of Australia and New Zealand.
28. Her ideas are drawn mainly from Chinese art.
29. I brought a few trifles back from India - bits of jewellery and material mainly.
30. Saturday will be a cloudier day with outbreaks of mainly light rain in western areas, spreading slowly eastwards, though many central and eastern areas should remain dry.
More similar words: ungainly, certainly, certainly not, maintain, domain, remain, in the main, remaining, mainstream, maintenance, mail, in line, only, openly, only too, if only, in line with, fall in love, commonly, only that, only child, fall in love with, ain't, drain, again, chain, faint, obtain, regain, retain.